The Trouble Of Deals

And after that little accident that happened between Blossom and Brick, both of them stay silent walking and staring at the floor. They were heading back to the fire-wood, but without a simple word. But someone had to break the silence and this time it was Blossom.

¨Umm...Brick....¨said Blossom nervous

¨...Yes Blossom..?¨said Brick looking at her curious

¨....I know what just happened...was a accident...but could you please...not tell it to anybody..?¨said Blossom ashamed and looking at the floor

Hahahhahaha, please as if Brick was not gonna say all the data to his brother Butch, besides this was Butch idea, of course he was gonna tell him, but something in Blossom face, made him feel super guilty, and he decided to respect Blossom decision, even if it will cost his own life with Butch, he needed to keep the secret with Blossom, its like all his criminal attitude disappeared everytime he looked at Blossom, and he didnt knew why.

¨.....Sure...,I wont say anything..¨said Brick looking at her

¨....It just...dont take it wrong...but...if Dexter knows...and Bell also...well...I know its bad, but I didnt really mean it...and..¨said Blossom being nervous and continued talking

¨...Blossom..you can trust me.., I wont say a word...¨said Brick taking her hands into him and smiling at her

¨....Brick..?¨said Blossom staring at him by what he did

Brick didnt knew what was going on with him, he wouldnt even in a million of years, do what he did at that moment with Blossom, he just took her hands into him, something was going on with him, he needed to stay away from Blossom from some time, it was like when he was with her, he inmediatly felt so many emotions, and this was weird cause he never felt this with Bell, and the fact he decided to cheat on Bell with Blossom was low, yeah he was a villian, but this was even low for someone like him, he took of Blossom hand and started walking on the way, he needed to stop doing random actions at Blossom, it was leading him nowhere, besides Blossom was with Dexter, this was enough, they continued walking over and they were now getting close to where everyone was.

¨....So...I better go this way...¨said Blossom feeling awkard with Brick around her

¨....Same...I forgot Bell is wating for me..around here..¨said Brick awkardly

And with that Brick rushed off walking to where Bell was. As for Blossom, all happened to fast, she didnt even knew what happened in the last 15 minutes, it was just so fast, the problem wasnt exactly the kiss with Brick, but what she felt, she never in all her life, felt something so magical as she felt kissing Brick, it was like the whole world disappeared and they were the only ones there. Blossom didnt even thought about anything else, and she enjoyed that moment like she had never done. Now was the problem, she was dating Dexter, and she would never cheat on him, as for Brick cheating,  yeah she could believe it, but what if Brick told anyone about what happened?, Blossom wasnt like this, she was so worried, the fact that she had to lie about something that happened, made her feel horrible, she decided to stop thinking about it, she needed to calm down, but of course for her luck, that wasnt exactly what she had to deal with in this moment now. Blossom gasped at a black shadow that appeared in front of her, and of course she knew who it was.

¨UHUHUHUH...Well Well...my dear..it seems you may have a problem now..am I right.?¨said HIM appearing next to her

¨....What are you doing here..?¨said Blossom shocked

¨UHUHUH You even ask....Do I need to remind you what happpened, or you tell me about it dear..?¨said HIM with a sarcastic tone in his voice

¨....Nothing happened...¨said Blossom lying to HIM