Chapter 13: Lured

(3rd Person Perspective)

The Sport's Festival was still airing on live TV. The whole of Japan and even those in countries other than Japan were watching.

Dylan was called out by his uncle on a lead that pointed to a Meta attack at 3rd on Oak Street.

He raced through the streets, a blur of red and a streak if golden yellow lightning.

Meanwhile, at U.A during the Sport's Festival, a blur of grey and a streak of white lightning.

It raced through the hallways, unseen by the naked eye. It blasted through the stadium, halting its movement.

The Speedster looked into stands where Class 1-A was seated, their eyes narrowed on a few individuals in particular.

"The League will keep the Scarlet Speedster busy while I put the piece in the correct order. This is to assure my return..." The Speedster thought as they recounted their next steps to the plan.

The first round played out naturally...

That was until Bakugo fought Uraraka...

The ash-blonde furiously battled his opponent. He brutally attacked the brunette...

"That nerdy bastard is always fucking busy! What the fuck is going on with him!? He isn't fucking normal! UGH!!! WHY DO I EVEN GIVE A SHIT!!!" Bakugo thought as he blasted Uraraka with his full strength.

The Speedster ran through the hallways once more, their wrist band illuminated, creating a hologram...

It contained the next steps that will change the course of the current timeline...

To change the way this story was supposed to play out...

"Bakugo must win... But to gain the outcome I desire, the world's trust in official heroes needs to be diminished... This will allow him to grow and become the Speedster I need him to be when the time is right"

The Speedster placed everything needed to make the plan come to furishion. It is all a game and the person from the future is the puppet master...

But as they attempted to further turn the tides of fate their band started blinking. The hologram appeared once more. The Speedster growled as they saw signatures of pure Speedforce approaching the stadium at incredible speeds.

The Platinum Speedster flashed away from the scene before they cause more harm than good...

(Dylan's POV)

I raced back to U.A, those Meta sightings were just a bluff. None of them were Meta-Humans, just a bunch of Villains with above average quirks.

My body flashed through the gates of the campus and I returned to the stadium. I instantly rushed to the stands, stopping in the hallway to see Rien walking beside Midoriya.

"Hey, Dylan!" She called out with an excited smile. But I saw a small bandage on her cheek, where she was obviously slashed with something hard.

I walked up to them, Midoriya had bandages around his arms, along with multiple injuries that were linked to blunt force trauma.

"Hey, Guys... You must be Izuku. I'm Dylan. Rien's friend... She has told me sooo much about you~" I said with a sly smirk, clearly implying something.

Pay back...

The sweet taste of revenge...

Rien and Izuku were instantly thrown off and their faces turned beet red. "D-Dylan! Th-That's not funny!" I smirked in victory, "Ha! Not so fun on the receiving end... Huh?" I leaned forward with one hand on my hip as I pointed at Rien with all the sass I could muster.