Chapter 15

A/n this chapter contains references to rape. I'm sorry if this affects you, i would recommend skipping the chapter if you not comfortable with it. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you.

As soon as me and kio had gone downstairs to the kitchen everyone's heads turned to look at us. It was obvious that they had been discussing last night and more than likely this morning. As soon as everyone's eyes landed on me I broke down crying. They all dropped everything they were doing and came to me. Kio already being by my side sat down on the floor next to where I was having my breakdown and Anthony was the next person by my side. He instantly picked me up and sat me on the island in the middle of the kitchen.
Savannah-"Anthony I cant do this anymore. I was going to have to go through that again. I was going to be rapped again"
At that moment I realised I had just said what I didn't want the boys and Avani to know. I gasped for air as a wave of anxiety flooded over me. I could here a few gasps and I think Avani started crying but In that moment I couldn't focus on it. I was having an anxiety attack. I hadn't had one of those since Anthony left home. I couldn't breathe and i was going light headed. Luckily Anthony noticed quickly what was going on and immediately brought my face to look up to his face.
Anthony-"savannah focus on me. Look at me and focus on me" he said it so calmly like nothing was happening around him. I followed his instructions.
Anthony-"do as I do. Breathe in" to which he took a deep breath in "and breath out" to which he exhaled. I copied him as he slowly traced shapes on my hand. Calming me down more and more. I had completely forgot the boys and Avani were in the room until I heard Avanis sniffles. As soon as she saw I had calmed down completely she engulfed me in a hug and whispered in my ear.
Avani-"you are stronger Than you know savannah. You have put up with a great deal and still came out fighting. I'm proud of you" the last sentence made me grip on to her tightly. Nobody ever says they are proud of me, I never get good grades and haven't done anything extraordinary with my life like Anthony but I knew she meant it, I could tell by her voice. I could hear a few mumbles coming from my right and I look up to see a few of the boys surrounding Anthony who was letting out small sniffles. I quickly jumped of the counter and ran up to him. He looked down at me with tears on the verge of spilling but gave me a smile. I smiled back and hugged him. The rest of the morning was quiet nobody asked questions and I'm glad but at the same time I wish they weren't stepping on egg shells with me.

It was about two o'clock we were all in the living room and Thats when I realised I never asked what happened to the hype boys.
savannah-"what happened with the hype house boys last night"
Josh-"they filled forms in then had to go back to the house. They wanted me to give you their number but considering you won't even have ours I said it would be a challenge."
Savannah-"actually you never asked for my number"
Quinton-"you know what I think she's right"
Savannah-"I remember not wanting you on social media but jaden added you guys anyways. I never said anything about you number"
Griffin-"okay then pass me you phone and I will add you to the group chat."
Savannah-"okay?" I passed him my phone and he quickly put my number into the group chat before handing it me back.

Sway for life

Savannah-"who named this group it's awful" I laughed
Josh-"got any better ideas"
Savannah-"I would personally name it Bryce is a pussy Or savannah lives with a bunch of idiot but whatever."
Kio-"hey!"
Savannah-"okay then kio and savannah live with a bunch of idiots" he smiled at me whilst the others chuckled other than Bryce who obviously had to step in.
Bryce-"I'm not a pussy"
Anthony-"not this again"
Bryce-"what I'm not"
Savannah-"okay then your not" I said patting his shoulder "keep the group chat how it is but I'm changing each of you names"

Bryce was changed to Party animal
Griffin was changed to nurse boy
Anthony is ant
Josh was changed to joshy
Jaden was changed to rockstar
Kio was changed to PoV king
Quinton was changed to freshman.

Savannah-"who are the other two numbers?"
Griffin-"oh yeah we didn't tell you earlier but we have two new member moving in"
Savannah-"great more of you" I said sarcastically with a laugh at the end. These boys have started to grow in me.
Savannah-"so who's numbers are they?"
Quinton-"your cool with all this?"
Savannah-"not my house and plus you guys aren't to bad so I'm guessing they won't be either"
Josh-"did you here that we aren't that bad"
Jaden-"were growing on her"
Savannah-"shut up and tell me who they are"
Kio-"Blake grey and Noah beck"
Savannah-"okay?"
Bryce-"you don't know who they are do you?"
Savannah-"haven't got a clue" this set the whole room of laughing before Anthony chimes in.
Anthony-"if your cool with it they were going to move in tomorrow."
Savannah-"it's fine by me like I said not my house"
Griffin-"we wanted to check considering you are here all summer"
Savannah-"well thanks but it's up to you guys"

After we had finished josh handed me the hype boys numbers and I added them to my phone I sent Tony message

Tony

Hey it's savannah
josh gave me your
numbers

Hey savannah. How are
you? Was everything
okay after we left?

It's fine don't
Worry about it just
wanted you guys to
have my number.
If you want to give it
to the others.

Yeah will do
Speak later

A/n sorry that I haven't added Noah and Blake up until now. I wrote these chapter ahead of time so I always had something to update with just in case I didn't feel like writing but they will be in the chapter from now on. That's them just in case you didn't know.

If you have any ideas put them below thank you for reading

If you have any ideas put them below thank you for reading .Bye!🙃🙈