Chapter 39

Me and Avani were the first back so we had to wait for the boys to come and unlock the door.

Avani-"you ready for Wednesday?"
I sighed thinking about it. It was the day I had to go to court. Avani Anthony and Bryce said they would come... well all the boys did but I told them no so we finally agreed on just the three.
Savannah-"I guess it's going to be hard"
Avani-"I know" she said putting her arm around my shoulder
Avani-"but once you do it it's over with"
Savannah-"mhm" if that was true he wouldn't still be out.

As we finished talking the cars pulled into the street me and Avani stood up of the door step and waited by the door.

Noah-"oh shit forgot you two didn't have keys"
Avani-"you literally set of before us how did you end up being back so late"
Quinton-"kio and Anthony wanted a McDonald's"
Savannah-"so Anthony you forgot about your own sister and girlfriend"
Anthony-"not really I was just really hungry" I sighed rolling my eyes as Jaden unlocked the front door for us.

I walked in with my suitcase and put it at the bottom of the stairs as I went into the kitchen to get something to eat. I grabbed an apple before sitting down on the counter top. I was scrolling through my phone as someone stood between my legs I put it down to see Bryce looking intently at me.

Savannah-"what" I asked tilting my head to the side.
Bryce-"just looking at how pretty you are" I felt myself blush as Bryces hands sneaked to the back of my thigh. I shot him a confused look as he picked me up making me drop my apple. I didn't care. he carried me up the stairs and into my room dropping me on the bed. I giggled at him as he shut the door.

Savannah-"what was that for"
Bryce-"I don't know I just want to spend some time with my girlfriend" he sat down on the bed next to me as I climbed on to his lap. He looked up at me as I straddled him before pushing my lips onto his. He kissed back instantly and I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip before I even had a chance to tease him he grabbed my ass squeezing it causing me to gasp. He slid his tongue in. Just as we began to make out Jaden walked into the room.

Jaden -"shit shit shit"
Bryce-"for fuck sake" he said as I slid of his lap.
Jaden -"don't you know how to lock a door"
Savannah-"don't you know how to knock on a door" he sighed at us.
Jaden-"ya know your lucky it was me and not Anthony cause he wanted to come up here"
Bryce-"why are you even here?"
Jaden-"oh yeah I was supposed to ask If you wanted us to bring your presents up here but I see your a bit busy"
Savannah-"well not anymore" i got up of the bed and walked into the bathroom as I heard Bryce say something to Jaden.

When I came out of the bathroom Bryce was sitting on my bed looking at the door I just came out off.

Savannah-"what's up with you" i pouted at him as he lay back on my bed.
Bryce-"god damn Jaden"
I giggled as I lay down next to him.
Savannah-"ugh I'm going to go get my case and presents"
Bryce-"want me to help"
Savannah-"sure but you better come back up after so we can cuddle"
Bryce-"sounds perfect to me"
Savannah-"race ya down the stairs" I shouted as I shot out of the room. Before I knew it Bryce was ahead of me already down the stairs standing next to my suitcase I shook my head at him as he laughed picking the case up and taking it up the stairs. I went into the living room and picked up a few of my presents with kio and Quinton helping me with a few of the others. Once we were finally done I lay back on the bed like a starfish.

Bryce-"budge over bubs"
I rolled over as he lay down next to me and turned his laptop on.
Savannah-"what are we watching"
Bryce-"whatever you want"
Savannah-"that one" I said pointing to a random movie as he clicked on it and played.

I cuddled into his chest as the film played listening to the beats of his heart. I would tap my fingers on the side of his chest every beat he has. I fell asleep taping his chest and nuzzling my head into his neck.

The next morning I woke up still wrapped in Bryces arms. I felt him shuffle around and tighten his grip around me I relaxed back Into the position i was In and watched as he slept, tracing tiny shapes up and down his arms. When I finally stopped and began to snuggle back down he opened his eyes and looked at me.

Bryce-"why'd you stop" his eyes barley open with his groggy morning voices
Savannah-"I was going to go back sleep but now your up I'm going to get up"
Bryce-"noooo"
Savannah-"we have to get up"
Bryce-"five more minutes please" he pouted shutting his eyes again.
Savannah-"okay fine five more minutes"

I placed my arms over his and shuffled as close as humanly possible back to Bryce laying my head on his chest. I closed my eyes and listened to his heart beat again. It was one of the most soothing things ever.

I had been Lying with Bryce for at least ten minutes now and I tried to get out of his arms without him noticing. Fortunately I was successful and grabbed my outfit ready for the day.