Chapter 21

Anthony's PoV

Savannah had just gone with Avani when I got a call from the station saying that max from the other night was released on bail and it would be taken to court.

Anthony-"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN!" I said throwing my phone across the hallway and sliding my back down the door til I hit the floor. Just as I shouted I heard footsteps from all over the house coming in my direction. I sighed before standing up and wiping my eyes from the few tears that had slipped.

Jaden-"yo what's up"
Anthony-"they let him out on bail!"
Josh-"who ant"
Anthony-"Max!"
Bryce-"Are you fucking kidding me" he said grabbing his phone and keys. Griffin grabbed Bryce's wirst and stoped him from leaving the house.
Griffin-"where are you going?"
Bryce-"to find that motherfuck and beat the living shit out of him like I should of done the other night."
Anthony-"I'm coming with you" I said standing up and grabbing my phone.
Griffin-"you can't just go beating the shit out of people."
Anthony-"I would of done it there and then if savannah wasn't crying for me and wasn't watching"
Kio-"griffins right. As much as he hurt her you can't just go around beating him up."
Anthony-"why not. He drugged my little sister and would of raped her"
Quinton-"yeah I know that but would you prefer to be by her side helping her through everything or stuck in a jail cell because you fought someone"
I quickly put my phone back on the counter and my head down. However Bryce didn't he insisted on fighting him.
Bryce-"I've been arrested before I don't give a shit. Nobody hurts people I care about and gets away with it"
Blake-"she needs you aswell Bryce"
Bryce-"not if she's got all of you. Let go of me griffin." By now a few more of the boys were helping hold Bryce back.
Noah-"she does need you. I've seen it myself and I've only been here a few days. She trusts you Bryce don't break the trust"
He relaxed slightly before lowering his head to.
Josh-"are you telling savannah?"
Anthony-"I-I don't know" I said slightly stuttering at the beginning.
Anthony-"she's going Addisons later today so I have until then to decide"
Jaden-"I think you should be honest with her. I know it's going to be hard but she needs to know and if she finds out a different way it's going to hurt her more"
Griffin-"he's right ant. But it's your decision."
I nodd slightly as thoughts flood my head on what I should do.

Savannah's PoV

Me and the girls had been in many stores by now and we each had at least one bag full of things. I was enjoying myself but I had worry flood through me I don't know why but I did. That's when I noticed that I couldn't see the girls. Panic set in and my breathing started to pick up its pace. I was looking around and it seemed as if everything around me had gone into slow motion. I felt my eyes start to sting with tears and I sat on the floor with my hands on my head breathing quickly.
?-"sav are you okay?"
??-"Avani something up with sav!"
???-"omg you guys she's having an anxiety attack" someone came down on the floor next to me and got me to look at them. That's when I realised it was Dixie.
??-"Avani quick"
Avani came over as quick as she could and started to try and relax me. She was doing everting ant normally did. when this happens but it was only working slightly. Dixie came back over and got me told her hand and she kept squeezing it telling me to squeeze it back. Both of them together finally got me to calm down so I was breathing normally. Avani Hugged me and wiped away my tears. Dixie gave me her hand to help me up. Addison and charli came and gave me a hug and a sympathetic smile.

Avani-"are you okay now?"
Savannah-"kinda" I said shakily
Avani-"do you know why you had one"
Savannah-"I couldn't see you guys then it all of a sudden took over I don't really know why. It's not like I haven't gone out alone before."
Avani-"yes but you are also scared you've had a bad experience recently"
Savannah-"I guess"
Avani-"sure you want to go to Addisons after. We don't have to"
Savannah-"I'm sure. I will be fine" I didn't want Avani to miss out or Addison think I didn't like her but all I wanted to do was go to Anthony and talk to Bryce.

We had cut our shopping trip short. I don't know if they were actually done or just thought is was best for me and I don't want to know. We stopped of at a target on the way back to Addisons to pick up some snacks for a movie.

As soon as we got to Addisons the girls ran to the door I jogged as I had only just met her today. As she opened the door a lady came up to us.
?-"are you back already?"
Charli-"we wanted to watch a movie"
Dixie-"Addison suggested here cause she has a cinema room."
?-"oh that's nice. It's lovely to see you again Avani and...."
Addison-"this is savannah mom."
?-"ohhh okay then. And you too savannah."
Avani-"it's lovely to see you to Sheri"
Savannah-"yeah it is" I looked down at my feet. I don't know why but I felt so out of place. Addison and her mom were the sweetest and were trying to make me feel welcome. Charli was quite at first but she's so nice when you get to know her and dixie is so confident and funny. They all were really nice people trying to make me feel welcome but I still didn't I just wanted to see the boys.