Chapter 56

After I had dried off and same with the other we all decided on doing something. Nick and Ryland begged to play hide and seek and well i agreed. I jumped on Rylands back as we waited for others to agree and join in. The boys said if majority of people play we could play it in the dark so that's what we did.

Soon we had almost the whole house, Thomas and Alex were going to vlog. Bryce was about to make some remark about them being a kid friendly YouTuber but I stopped him from doing so. I Would love to see a fight but not one right now before our game of hide and seek.

Alex said he would seek and kouvr joined him as she thought people were going to try and jump out and scare her. I ran down the stairs following Ryland chase and nick. I thought it was a good idea to stay near people that live here and chase just seems like he would know where to hide.
I followed them to dark room and they all looked around for somewhere to hide

Nick-"considering your quite small you could hide over here" he said pointing to some pillows. Lifted them up and hid me underneath them.
Ryland-"I'm going to hide here so I can kinda stay close to you" he said pointing to a curtain. I mumbled an okay and they all went off to there own spaces.

We must of been hiding for a good 15 minutes and there had still been nobody in here yet. Just as I thought that the door swung open and someone came inside. As they did I realised it was Patrick and Calvin. They must of been found first.

They looked in a little room off to the side and around the area and managed to find nick. He had already said that he wouldn't rat any of us out and when Patrick and Calvin asked if there was anyone else near here he stuck to his word and said nope don't think so.

I smiled as they walked out of the room. It wasn't long until more people began to fill the room and me and Ryland both got found one after the other.  I smiled jumping onto Rylands back. He almost dropped me but caught me intime before i would of fell to the ground.

He walked out of the room following the others. Both of us still keeping our deal to not rat chase out. I giggled as he walked around with me on his back. We walked into many rooms before we had found everyone but chase and kio.

I heard a shout coming from the kitchen so they all ran there, Ryland a little slower with me still on his back. As we arrived in the kitchen Thomas had opened a door to reveal kio sitting on the floor. It was a surprise that nobody had round him considering it was quite an obvious place in an obvious room.

Bryce strolled over and looked at Ryland. He seemed out of breath and fair enough he had been carrying me for a good few minutes. I heard Bryce laugh before looking up at me.

Bryce-"you seem tired ry"
Ryland-"well your girlfriend just decided to jump on my back and hasn't let go since. She would make a pretty good koala"
Bryce-"hmm yeah I know... I will take her off you" he smirked picking me up by my waist.

I giggled as I hung my arms around his neck looking into his eyes. He quickly pecked my lips before sitting me down. I was confused until he turned around signalling for me to get on his back. I quickly took the opportunity's and jumped on it as we walked back down the stairs.

Mia-"I bet chase is somewhere down here cause nick Ryland and savannah all ran down here with him"
Patrick-"wow good information now"
Calvin-"could of told us before you know"
Mia-"oooo sorry I wasn't taking a game of hide and go seek so seriously" she said sarcastically making me laugh.
Savannah-"you are one of my favs Mia"
Mia-"thank you Very much your not to bad yourself"

I giggled as we walked back into the room we were all hiding in. Everyone started searching to find chase except for me nick and Ryland. I was still on bryces back and nick and Ryland were just looking in obvious places like behind the door.

Bryce-" I know you know where he is"
Savannah-"hmm nope"
Bryce-"lies"
Savannah-"okay but I'm not going to tell you"
Bryce-"why not"
Savannah-"cause I'm no tattletale"
Bryce-"true true" he thought for a moment I'm guessing a way to get me to spill where he is.
Bryce-"I will not give you a piggyback"
Savannah-"okay I love you but nick will give me one. I'm not telling you where chase is"
Bryce-"please savannah"
Savannah-"why do you even want to know so bad"
Bryce-"so I can win the game"
Savannah-"wow"
Bryce-"so will you tell me?" He questioned flashing me a smile whilst he was at it.
Savannah-"no can do."
Bryce-"fine" he sighed pouting.

I quickly bent my head down and pecked him on the cheek. I saw a red shade wash over his face and he smiled slightly. I began to leave little kisses all over his cheek causing him to widen his smile and even let out little laughs.

Soon enough charli has found chase. Bryce wasn't to happy that he wasn't the one to find him especially when his own girlfriend knew where he was but he got over that quickly.

Chase was hiding up top in a small cupboard. It was one that had many different parts to it but Ryland had given him a boost up so he could get up top shelf and in the small one. It's one nobody would expect and well nobody did.

After our game of hide and seek me Avani and the damelios packed up to go spend the night at there's. I kissed Bryce good bye and walked out taking to Dixie.