Chapter 51

Me and Bryce ran out of the funfair and down the street to the closets mc Donald's. I went and got the food as Bryce sat in the booth saving our seats. A few fans came up to him and asked for pictures then they spotted me. I wasn't in anyway expecting them to ask me for a photo but they did. I smiled and took one with them.

I quickly collected our food and sat down next to Bryce who smiled at me taking his order. I nibbled on the chicken nuggets and took sips of my drink as we talked.

We soon finished our McDonald's and walked down the street whilst he called an Uber. As we waited for it to arrive we made a few tiktoks that I would post later.

As soon as I got into the Uber my head hit bryces shoulder and I closed my eyes. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

Bryce-"I love you"
Savannah-"I love you more" I mumbled into his shoulder
Bryce-"impossible" was the last words I heard him say before I fell asleep.

I woke up to getting carried into the house. I had my head on his shoulder and I began to wrap my arms around his neck. He chuckled carrying me into the house. Quinton and josh were walking past. They were about to shout but Bryce shhhhed him.

Bryce-"want to go bed or stay downstairs with these idiots" he whispered to me
Savannah-"bed" I mumbled. He laughed waving to the boys before walking up the stairs to my room.

He lay me down in my bed and got some sweats out of my wardrobe, which were his, and put them on. He climbed into bed next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around and did the same back but also wrapping my legs around his torso and arms around his upper body.

It was the next morning and Bryce was gone. I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was almost 12. Jeez I slept long. I got out showered and dressed. I began to walk down the stairs and walked into the kitchen.I saw Anthony standing there so I ran up behind him and jumped on his back.

Anthony-"hi savannah" he said just about catching me
savannah-"hi anfony" the boys laughed at me as I jumped of his back.

Savannah-"morning Bryce" I said walking over and kissing his cheek. He mumbled a morning Bryce pulling me down onto his lap. I looked up at the boys and questioned them on today.
Savannah-"anyone got any plans for today?"
Blake-"no have you?"
Savannah-"no" I sigh. Looking at Quinton and josh who were sitting next to Bryce.
Quinton-"well then let's make some"
Savannah-"that's the attitude we need" I said high fiving Quinton.

I switched my positions on his lap and got comfy as We discussed some of the things we could do for the day. In the end we all agreed on going out to a water park. Griffin booked us the tickets and I made sure he booked an extra one for Avani. I called her up and she said she would be over in 15.

I got up off of Bryces lap and made my way out of the kitchen grabbing and apple on the way past. I took a bite as I went into my room choosing which Bikini I was going to where. In the end i just got my plain white one out and changed into it. I put on a oversized shirt and some shorts before I put some thing in my bag. I walked down the stairs as Avani knocked on walking in soon after.

I ran up to the girl engulfing her in a hug before we pulled away. We began to talk as we waited for the boys. I was going to miss having her to talk to when I leave. I sighed thinking about it and she pulled me in for another hug.

As we pulled out of it the boys began to walk down the stairs. One by one and quite slowly may I add. First Anthony then Bryce. After that they all took there sweet time getting ready to go out.

Soon enough after me and Avani both shouted they all came thudding down the stairs.

Savannah-"finally took you time" I said ruffling jadens hair.
Jaden-"yeah yeah yeah" he answered back sorting out his hair
Avani-"cmon I want to gooooo" she said dragging Anthony out of the house.
Blake-"same" he shouted running out and jumping into an Uber.

Bryce came to my side taking the bag of my shoulder and putting it on his. I pouted and he shook his head as his arm wrapped around my shoulder guiding towards the uber. I sat in the back next Blake and Bryce the other side. Noah got up front and the rest just got their own ubers.

We pulled up to this massive out door water park and I felt my smile grow. I got out and thanked the driver as soon as I could and ran towards Avani. She grabbed my hand and we went off to go get changed out of the clothes. I put my stuff in avanis bag as Bryce still had mine and we walked out.

Bryce-"you forgot this" he laughed standing there. I grabbed it off him thanking him before running back into the changing rooms and putting my bag in the locker with Avanis. I walked out and linked arms with Avani as we waited for the boys to come out.

Savannah-"I swear all we've done today is wait for these boys" I sighed at the reoccurring theme
Avani-"your right that's why I'm going to do this" I looked over at her and she was already walking towards the deep end of the pool. She got there and jumped in. I sped walked over and followed suit just as the boys walked out of the changing room doors.