Chapter 18

I was swimming with nick and ryland. As Tony and ondreaz we're seeing who could do the most tricks. That was until Tayler came outside.
Tayler-"hey guys." He said walking past that was until he saw me and turned to face me.
Tayler-"savannah!!"
I gulped before waving to him.
Tayler-"do the boys know your here."
Savannah-"Anthony does"
Tayler-"is that it?"
I nodded and he sighed.
Tayler-"are you going to tell them"
Savannah-"wasn't planning on"
Tayler-"well I'm not supposed to say this but they are on their way to confront chase."
savannah-"shit" I said jumping out of the pool and going to where I laid my towel.
Nick-"it's fine sav what are they going to do"
Savannah-"I don't know! I don't want josh to feel bad and I never told them where I was going"
Tony-"calm down they are coming to see chase."
Savannah-"what if they start a fight or some shit"
Ondreaz-"you know they aren't like that"
Savannah-"I know. I know. Ughhhh I'm stressing out now"
Ryland-"why don't you just go sit in Thomas' room we can get Patrick and Calvin to go with you"
Savannah-"sure whatever as long as you guys make sure none of them do something stupid"
Nick-"wouldn't let them sav" I smiled at nick before ryland took me up to Thomas room where two boys were jumping over the tables and chairs. They soon stoped when they noticed me and ryland, Mia and kouvr were the first people to come to the door.
ryland-"can she stay in here whilst the sway boys come"
Mia-"I thought you lived with the boys"
Savannah-"I do they just don't know I'm here"
Kouvr-"ohhh okay then sure but your going to have to put up with the two idiots"
Savannah-"I live with nine I think I can cope" I said with a laugh.
Thomas-"jadens live"
Alex-"what's happening"
Thomas-"they are in an Uber coming to confront us apparently"
Savannah-"great"
We talked until we heard shouting outside Patrick and Alex went to look over the balcony whilst Thomas and Calvin went down to the entrance with the rest of the house. Kouvr and Mia stayed in the room with me though to make sure I wasn't lonely and not stressing out. I could here Jaden yelling that he's not going to fight chase and he just wants to talk which made me relax and release the breath I didn't even know I was holding. He continued to shout up to the balcony and Patrick would shout back down, not being rude just responding to his comments. That's when Tayler and Thomas went out to get Jaden. I could here the door open and close and before I knew it Patrick and Alex we're back in the room.
Alex-"Bryce just jumped the fence" I couldn't help but let out a laugh at Bryce. He always manages to make me laugh in a situation I probably shouldn't.
Savannah-"sorry I can't help but laugh at him"
Mia-"to be fair it does sound quite funny."
Patrick-"Blake followed Bryce whilst the rest went through the gate like normal people."
Savannah-"stupid boys" I said letting out another laugh.

I heard them coming up the stairs and that's when panic set in but they walked straight past Thomas room and into chase's. The girls said they were going to go sit in the living room if I wanted to come and I did considering all the boys were now talking with chase. Or so I thought. I walked into the room laughing with Mia and kouvr when I notice Noah sitting talking to a few of the other members
Savannah-"shit shit shit"
Noah-"savannah?"
Savannah-"hey"
Noah-"when did you come here?"
Savannah-"well....."
Tony-"she's been with me all day"
Savannah-"yeah and we were about to get food weren't we!?" I said with a slight panic.
Noah-"savannah your allowed to be friends with the hype house, they are cool people. No point hiding it if your friends with them it will end up coming out and more than likely on tiktok room. Just be truthful with us"
Ondreaz-"that is true"
Savannah-"I know I just don't want josh to hate me"
Ryland-"why would he hate you for coming to see us"
Savannah-"I don't know" I said putting my head down and looking at my feet
Noah-"to be honest savannah he wants you to have friends just not ones that treat you like shit. These guys don't do that so I think he will be fine with it"
Savannah-"so you really think so ?" I said dragging it out still not looking up at him.
Noah-"yeah I really do" he said smiling at me.
Savannah-"thanks Noah" I might not of known him long but he already seems really sweet. Just as I was about to go sit down Bryce, Jaden and Blake came into the room. They saw me and looked at Noah. Nobody was speaking until nick stepped in.
Nick-"we are her friends to. We just wanted to Hang out. It's our fault not hers"
Jaden-"sav you can hang out with who you want as long as they are nice people obviously."
Blake-"it's not our place to say"
I smiled then looked over to Bryce and before I knew it he had engulfed me in a hug.
Bryce-"please don't hide things from me. I want you to trust me"
Savannah-"I don't want to hide things from you anymore." I say muffled by his chest.
Bryce-"okay good! we are going back to sway you coming?"
Savannah-"yeah but I call shotgun!"
I heard Blake and Jaden sigh.
Noah-"why you sighing Jaden you didn't even come in the same car as us"
Jaden-"ohhh yeah I didn't" he says getting more excited before running out to his car.

I said goodbye to the hype boys, Mia and kouvr before going to Bryce's car. I got in the front seat next to Bryce whilst Blake and Noah got in the back.
savannah-"do I want to know what happens with chase orrrrr"
Bryce-"nothing bad happened"
Blake-"we just talked"
Savannah-"okay then soooo....can we get foooooddddd please"
Bryce-"of course"
Blake-"I have known you a day and you are just like Anthony with food"
Noah-"trueeee"
Savannah-"what can I say the reeves like food."
Bryce-"where are we going"
Blake-"hmmm I don't know"
Savannah-"I don't care"
Noah-"chick-fil-a?"
Savannah-"yesssss please"

We had just finished our food and got back in the car to head home. I'm beginning to really like hanging out with these boys even if they are complete idiots.

Savannah-"I need to post on tiktok" I say walking into the house
Josh-"nice to see you to"
Anthony-"never thought I would hear those words come out of your mouth. What have you guys done to my little sister in a week"
I laughed at Anthony and josh before grabbing bryce's wrist.
Bryce-"guessing I'm in your tiktok."
Savannah-"I wasn't going to do one alone. I never asked for an account"
Bryce-"you secretly love it"
Savannah-"whatever You say"

We had just posted a tiktok to my account and he got me to do one on his account as well.