*(Not Part Of The Story) To What They Say

I unpublished this from yesterday and dw... no reads :")

I had to restate that Imma go on with my concept for this and end this a little further than it has stopped rn...

I have a few parts after this all done, but I have been working harder on another book which I planned from a request... I'll be back with chapters, but till then I'm just warning you that I could return in a bit-

Also I have a mental debate progressing. Since there have been depictions of anxiety, frustration, mental instability and all that... should this go classified as 'mature'...?

Idk... and atm I haven't...

I know I waited for someone to ask me to go on...

And stopped when that didn't happen happen...

There have been quite a few people who made me believe that I should write because I love to and hence that I should continue...

Some people had asked me to focus on an older book of mine...

And no... I know my writing is in way too many styles... but I let that rule me... I'm just gonna stay all over the place till I start settling into this...

Just gotta do a bit to round off two of my other books and I will be back here...

💜

StormeRyder Yoonjagi thank you guys!

I'll keep going

WinterNightGlow you too hun!

💜

I miss my choeae... A lot...

And hence Ik how many others are feeling and ig and FF is the way to go-

I really don't want to care about the reads, and so I shall keep writing for my own heart.

P.s.
I'm adding this after... I've began adding more chapters!

Can we just keep this teeny moment of a pause like it was meant to show time passing...

It's not about the reads for me... a lot of people ask me to focus on one and wait till it gets reads before moving on...

It's unwise... I don't want to have to write for you...