26. Alone On The Pink Carpet

HER

In mid March, Zen went back. Her playlist dominated by His mixtape as well as their recent comeback as seven to take her through the flight.

It would still be few weeks since Azia would join her and they would be back to tripping in Busan, so she stayed in Seoul, covering the placee Leah had told her of.

She knew they were having appearances considering that they were having comeback stages in Korea even now, but she avoided them over her dislike for and anxiety in crowds. She convinced herself that it was okay and that she hadn't ever imagined even being able to see them once, but she couldn't get herself to agree and leave for the suspected site.

Not like I'll get a vantage point anyway... even if I did go..

And obviously most will be experienced...

And I'll stand out among them...

But I can't sleep...

She sat up, stretched and went to get ready though the sun wasn't up either. She set out around Seoul earlier than usual.

A week in, it began, the rush to buy stuff for the fansign raffle entries. Humming at the bare minimum options, because she knew she wouldn't be in Seoul, she scrolled. She froze realising that they had added Busan due to the demands and also they hadn't restricted it to only albums.

Any merch counts...? I don't think so...

Annnnnd a few stores... not just one or two... I mean... though this makes it easier... this might break many hearts...

I meaaaan... maybe I'll try... it came out just a few minutes ago and I'm already outside... I should try...

Okay... so albums... the notes... tour merch... light sticks...
That's quite a lot of diverse things... I can try...

Bye wallet... maybe this is why I don't have any merch...

She chuckled to herself and immediately headed towards the shopping districts, telling her mom and then checking the list of merch they had up on Weverse.

This might just hopefully be what she would love ...

After trying a few places, she realized that it would be a feat to find it. She had got herself what she had always dreamt of and this was gnawing at her from within.

She finally managed to find it and sighed in relief, packing it with the gift she had made a while back and just as she knotted the ribbon and tied the bow, her phone rang.

"Yo~ I'll be there!"

She ended the call instantly and dragged her already packed stuff out and slipped into the cab, thanking the driver as he dropped her off and then began the wait.

She had thought it would feel longer than the hour left, but music and signing both the item codes in for the raffle took her focus and soon enough she was enveloped in a tight hug.

She had possibly been aware of the fansign notice on fancafe and so Zen kept shut about it as they surveyed their Air bnb and settled in.