*(Not Part Of The Story) Hello again

It's been 5 times the length that I took my first pause at... then I paused because I was lacking the motivation because I put a lot into this to no obvious result...

Even people I was super close to just asked about other ones and those weren't things I was deeply involved in even... and it was a hard kind for me to write... so I left some chapters unpublished and was thinking of stopping and worked on a short from the book everyone asked me on...

I ended up getting in touch with a new reader... as always... I didn't have more than 5 unique readers tbh... Appu29301

So yeah... and they had me surprised because I didn't expect it...

They told me that they would wait for one chapter... the epilogue... no matter how long I took... and that... I felt warm within...

They knew I wanted to, but I was just struggling to balance my med schooler life... that inspiration and a few more who read that short telling me to not give a damn about the statistics made me come back and I'm glad I did...

I'm typing this in advance before the chapters even tbh...

Recently someone told me they'll get on the app just to read...

And I was scared to promote it and someone else Yoonjagi did it for me that day...

I don't know their ID but because of that deep statement I would love to refer them here... but... FaFa... tysm ♡

We met so unintentionally, but we got closer and they are such a sweetheart...

Anyways... I'm just here to
..
Apologise...

Lockdown seems to be ending especially since there seems to not be much avail... and there's barely a month left as of when I'm writing 20200831...

Soon I'll be too busy to even update once and with life taking sharp turns and hairpin bends in the book now there are even more cliffhangers and the suspense baseline has been raised as well...

I want to apologise for dragging you on... but I love all your support...

A comment from Wolflight_Coder on my message board telling me they were ready to wait also melted my heart...

I will definitely be adding a few more chapters before I publish this so if I add anything more, I'll put the date in :)

20200914 update

The prev chapter had a lot of updates in the bottom... I just kept adding them there... and again... sorry for how irregular I've been...