23. A Dead End Or The Deep End

HIM

The days trudged by really slowly. He had gone back home after just meeting with Yoongi for the uploads. He stalked all that he could, but he felt discouraged especially because of the huge number of replies.

Sometimes I wish this wasn't overflowing with replies...

The tweets... the streams... the comments... all this is crazy... what am I even kidding...

The paramedic I did speak to... she did say that she spoke in Korean... I was sure... am sure...it was definitely her...

Like hyung said... there will be lyrics out too... so...

Gosshhhhhhh this could just be a dead end even...

"!aah!"
He groaned and stretched, putting his phone away only for his brother to waltz in and call him to help setthe table up.

HER

The days off were unusual to her as would be to any junior such. She silently worked on the lyrics till her cousins woke up and then though she kept thinking of them, she had to be normal around people.

While they sat at the table with lunch on the first and her brain cogs kept turning, she jumped, hitting her knee under the table as she had a sudden point.

She was waiting while bubling inside and the moment she got a chance she slipped into her room and pulled the journal out.

All of his songs sound like he is talking... directly to someone... or literally everyone.... basically the listener...

His previous self-written ones always seem to hit you deep with comforting thoughts and words... like... warm you within...

That element exists here too...

He also began to add that he was willing to move in return to the listener's needs... beyond just emphasising his empathy... beyond his empowering words and telling them to be strong for themselves too...

This time... he seems... scared...? Blaming himself...?

I used to see similarities and references, but I don't think I ever disected the songs up so much...

Some songs are what they seem... some... happen to have extremely deep underlying meanings...

She began to write the lyrics of every other song he had written and his solos as well.

She groaned when she heard her mother call her and immediately tidied up and ran down.

It was a total surprise to see Leah downstairs. It felt like she had disappeared, but guess not. She had decided to stop by before she left for a conference because she didn't know if  they would be able to meet soon.

A lot of catching up and definitely some teasing over ults like we used to, she had to go and I got dragged to the mall with everyone here.

After walking around and Zen as always being fed up with shopping- unless it was Azia because she manages to shake her up. They crossed a bookstore and she slipped in and stayed. Well, only until they walked the same path back to find her.