18. The Best Things In Life

HIM

The year was already ending and filming for the next album was done. They had resorted to just an album a year and things had slowed down professionally for the boys as the next generation claimed the mainstream. They also had their personal milestones and the time they got they invited into still be afloat with one major album a year and with other stuff in general. The fans though still had them winning awards.

Some of the the milestones were personal too. Jungkook had his cards laid out as he considered, Taehyung and Names had met some and were warming up, Hoseok had popped the question and it had just been over a week since Jin tied the knot.

Yoongi had one thing he looked for since the beginning, but that was really hard to find. Especially when he was literally married and growing old with music.

They had all sat down to talk about their lives except for Jin who hadn't gotten back to the dorms. Though he would never accept it, it was obvious to the others that he was embarrassed after having broken down around them.

Yoongi slowly hinted at Jimin working on some of his own music. Jimin knew Yoongi wanted him to tell the others so when the others admired how raw it felt and that he must have worked a lot on it, he sighed a d cleared his throat.

"It... came from deep down..."

Jungkook wanted to retort but Tae chose to cut him off though he did feel bad.

"Yahhh... it's still well done... The fan...s will love it..."

Namjoon caught the pause but temporarily put it aside.

"It's... the same girl from that incident... the same one we saw at the airport-"

He stopped himself and sighed, brushing his hair back a few times before he continued from the beginning.

He admitted that he had never felt like this making Jungkook blurt out a retort.

"Love at first sight-"

He quickly became quiet and Yoongi spoke.

"I gave this some thought... and I really think you should give it a try... reach out maybe...?"

He wanted to, but the fact that he could have helped her earlier gnawed at him from the inside. Tae slung his arm over his shoulders.

"You could try... but just don't keep regretting not doing anything... I'm sure a person like you say she is will definitely understand."

Yoongi hummed in agreement.

"That also means... you'll have to let your parents know... and the company..."

The others were surprised that he hadn't even told his parents yet eventhough he found her the most ideal. Namjoon cautiously spoke.

"Neither encounter blew up online... most probably never even hit the web... so she probably is holding it close to her... I mean... not just as a fan meeting their idol... she isn't the obsessive type nor does she seek recognition or attention...

The people who saw her interact with us that briefly could've been so jealous and that could have blown up too, but she didn't seem to intervene...