13. Every Old Ending and New Beginning... (title completed in next Ch:)

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE BOOK HAS BEEN CLASSIFIED UNDER 'MATURE' LANGUAGE BEFORE YOU GO FURTHER

PLEASE DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH STUFF LIKE VIOLENCE, MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, SWEARS...

HER

Soon she was packing and getting ready to leave. She did feel a slight twinge over leaving, but she knew the change of air from being at home was well overdue.

She and Leah flew over after some goodbyes from friends and family and set up in the flat they'd been given for the whole 6 months. They had scrapped the plans of doing it for the whole yearand luckily such programs had flexible durations from 6 months to a year.

The first few days of settling in was basically jet lag, delivery food, unpacking and infinite calls from home. Staying together made it lighter on both of them though and in a few days they hopped right into the grind.

The few free moments they got would be used up studying for their post grad entrance exam, that would be their next step when they got back home, unless they had to buy necessities or make food and look after themselves since neither wanted to live on just delivery food though that was what happened pretty often. Though they did try to keep the people at home up to date they barely had the time and put it on the back burner. The two were also soon outdated on the happenings in the entertainment industry and didn't take breaks to chill with their hobbies.

The next 6 months were long and there were moments she did question her choices too, but she managed it all. Their new colleagues were really nice to them and helping the two get in gear.

By the time she was nearing the end, she'd made a few really good friends at the new place too and they made sure she had enough Korean to survive on her own and they also told her of all the places she should check out.

By their last week, things were easing out on them and they started catching up with all that had happened in life as it passed them - movies, music and the whole lot, but basically just the names and info. They didn't have time to indulge just yet.

On the last day, Leah had ran out earlier than break and it confused Zen as well as the others, but the chief gave them all a break and so Zen tried to track Leah down.

Leah was basically glad because she had found out that a raffle was opening tomorrow, after the last day at work here.

She smiled and hugged Zen.

"I'M SOOOOO GLAD WE HAVE TWO MORE WEEKS AND NOT ONE!"

"When's the fansign? The concerts are this weekend, right?"

She nodded and shoved her phone in the younger's arms. Zen smiled.

"Oh cool! The day before we leave!"

"I friggin need an album... at least ONE-"

"You go girl! Lets get you back to work though... one day to go! And tomorrow-"

"You'll have to pick Azia up... I for one don't reaaaallly know her... and..."

"No... I agree... track that album down!"