CHAPTER 1

third person pov.

the purple haired male was yet again, seen under green trees, with a book in his hands, "The Chronicles of Narnia" to be exact. He was sitting down in between the visible roots of the tree, back leaned against the smooth trunk, captured in the fantasies of his book.

On the other side of the field, there was the prideful and high spirited male. He had soft yellow hair and fox like eyes.

There he was, laughing with his friends, probably about something useless and irrelevant. Yeonjun then turned to Choi Beomgyu and asked--

"what class do we have next?" Beomgyu quirked his brow. "not sure, really. Yeosang, what do we have next?" Yeonjun passed the question to the blonde haired male. "I think we have English next." He said tapping his chin.

"we don't usually have classes together though.." Wooyoung added. "it's our lucky day then" Beomgyu winked at black haired male. And as if on time, the bell rings. The group headed back to the school building, surprisingly, going to get ready for classes.

--

As for Soobin, he was walking to class while reading his book, people looked at him weirdly but shrugged it off. Soobin knew that people didn't really like him, I mean, who could blame them? Soobin always had a book with him as if that was his life support.

"Soobin hyung!!" Taehyun locked his arm with the taller male's, startling the taller a bit but grinned. Taehyun smiled widely, Soobin didn't have any choice but to smile back because his smile was so contagious. 

Soobin adored this little habit of the red haired male. "good morning, Taehyun!" Soobin replied, his smile never faltering. 

"where's Hyuka?"

"oh, he left early for his class" Taehyun shrugged. "oh okay, we have English next right?" soobin closes his book while he questioned the red head.

"yeah. I really do hate Mr. Johnson, he bores the fuck outta me." Taehyun slurs the last part, knowing there was loads of teacher's pets around them and wouldn't hesitate to tell on them. Soobin lightly giggles at the last few words of the younger.

~
BOOM! FIRST CHAPTER COMPLETED. IM PRETTY PROUD OF THIS ONE ✨😳 YALL NEXT ONE GETS GUD. also it's 12AM and I have school tmr ✌️

edit: i hope you are enjoying this so far, i realised my chapters were reallyyy short back then.