CHAPTER 14

third person pov.

It was a silent (and comforting) drive, the sun setting quietly and soft music playing in the background. Soobin looked outside to see many houses and all their unique designs, soobin then looked at the male sitting beside him.

He stared at his smooth skin that slightly shined in the sun's golden light, his plump, pink lips that was slightly pouted; his soft yet sharp jawline; his unique shade of blonde coloured hair that was neatly styled; the ear piercings on his ear that made him look even hotter and his delicate fox like eyes that he loved looking at.

I love his facial features. It makes him look like a baby but he still looks hot. "Heh, thanks Soobs." Soobin perked his head up to see a smirking male. "Wait what?", "oh nothing.. you were just saying about how hot I am~" fuck, I seriously need to stop doing that, I'm embarrassed for myself.

"Sorry, that must have been an uncomfortable comment to say." Soobin fiddled with fingers, lowering his head in embarrassment. "It's okay Soobs~ at least now I know that you think I'm hot.", the younger felt his ears heat up and his stomach doing flips.

Soon the car came to a stop, the two males hopped out and walked to the purple haired male's front door. "Well.. thanks for today. It was really fun." Soobin kept rocking forward and backward, awkwardly. "No problem. I'll see you tomorrow?", the bunny nodded in response, earning a smile from the older.

should I do it?

Soobin hugged the older, Yeonjun wrapping his hands around soobin's waist. It was a warm hug, the brunette felt safe when he was in the older's arms but Soobin had to let go. He gave the older a quick grin, showing him his beautiful smile.

"okay.. see you later." The younger quickly heading inside the house, leaving a flustered Yeonjun at his door step. The older smiled and left.

~
OKAY- THAT CHAP WAS SO SHORT IM SORRYYY. LIKE 290- 320 woRDS?? ✨👏
ILL MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER, promise :D