CHAPTER 18

third person pov.

"Lee told me you ran off?"

"I just wanted to get fresh air.. it's nothing." Soobin hopes that Yeonjun would let this slide, but luck wasn't on his side. "Soobin, it wasn't like you to run off so suddenly" Soobin sighed and looked up the blue sky.

"Yeonjun.. what would you do if one of your close friends confess their love to you?" That question threw Yeonjun off guard, he scratched his nape. "It really depends on the person Soobin" the older chuckled, trying to make things less.. awkward.

"What do you think of Lee?" The blonde male considered the blue haired male as a friend. Nothing more, "He's chill, has a good sense of style and pretty amusing. Fun person to be around in general."

"Then.. what do you think of me?" Yeonjun was startled, where is he getting all this confidence? "I-I." he thought about it, he was going to give his honest response.

"you're caring, kind, selfless. I love your physical attractiveness as well as your personality. You're just so considerate of others and make sure that others are just as happy as you're feeling. And your eyes, god, your eyes hold the entire universe. I'm in love with what I see every time."

Soobin was red, like really red. "Y-you really.. you really think that?" The older took his hands and looked straight into Soobin's eyes. "I won't say anything I don't mean, okay?"

Both were in comfortable silence, "Y-yeonjun?" he got a hum in response. "I-" 

"I like you too, I started liking you since our hangout in the cafe. It took me a while to realise, since I always found euphoria when around you." Soobin widened his eyes, he tried to speak but instead he lowered his head and blushed hard.

The older lifted his chin, "can I borrow a kiss? I promise I would give it back." Yeonjun winked at the now red tomato, the older chuckled and swiftly kissed the younger.

Yeonjun felt the younger's plump lips against his, tasting his strawberry chapstick. The older pulled away, earning a pout from the younger, Yeonjun chuckled. "Can I ask you out on a date?" he wriggled his eyebrows, Soobin hitting his chest, laughing.

"I'll gladly accept."

~
SHORT CHAP SORRY!! Do you guys like the new cover? and I hope you have an amazing dayyy ❤️

!!question of the day!!
What aesthetic would you describe your sense of fashion?
(Or how would you describe your fashion sense?)

*dont forget to vote!!*