CHAPTER 17

third person pov.

"You like someone?! and you never told me?! Your dearest sister in the whole world-" Soobin put his hands in front of his sister to shut her up for a second.

"Noona, I asked for advice not a dramatic act."

"Fine. But all I can say is you can't change how you feel about someone." Soomin honestly gave her truest advice to her brother.

"You're probably in denial mode right now but once you fall, you can't stop so easily."

"Its just that.. I think there's another guy who likes him too, I don't want to cause any trouble or anything.. so I figured I just stay back." Soomin places her hand on her younger brother's shoulder and smiles.

"Why are you so considerate of others, Soobinie? You're so precious honestly, but you have to learn to know when you should put yourself first." The blonde female stated confidently, putting her fisted hand on her chest. "You know, it's first come first serve-type of shit."

"You never know, if you let him go and give him away, you'll probably loose your chance of finding someone who will love you endlessly." Soobin thought about it, she isn't wrong.. sometimes we all have to take chances and hope for a good outcome.

The bunny hugged his older sister, hearing an 'oof' but later feeling hands gently resting on his upper back. "What would I do without you Noona"

"You would make stupid choices that's what." Soobin laughed.

I hate it when she's right.

-

"Soobin!"

The bunny turned around to look at the older walking right towards him, the younger's heart starts to pound as he got closer. He tried to stand straight but ended up tripping over his own feet, landing on his butt. <a/n: why do I think this is what soobin would do>

"Soobin, did you just trip over your own feet." Yeonjun offered his hand, the bunny gladly accepting. "I-, maybe.." Soobin scratched his head and pouted, "Don't pout too much, I might just kiss ya." the brunette quickly pursed his lips together and stared at the older.

The blonde male chuckles and wrapped his arm around Soobin's shoulders. "Anyways.. wanna hangout with me today?", "sure.. that sounds fun."

"Why do you get so embarrassed easily" Yeonjun laughed at the younger, making him blush.

"Don't worry, it's cute~" the older pinched the brunette's soft cheek.

Soobin smiled to himself but it soon disappeared when he saw two familiar looking guys coming towards them. The black haired male, Beomgyu went up to Yeonjun and whispered something that Soobin couldn't hear, "Soobin could I talk to you for a sec?"

Lee grabbed Soobin's arm and left the other two with confused faces. Yeonjun not thinking much of it either.

"L-Lee? What's going on?" Soobin tried to free himself but the male grasped his arm tighter, slightly hurting the brunette.

"Soobin.. do you like Yeonjun?" Lee turned to faced the taller's confused yet shocked face, "No I don't.. why do you ask?"

"Why do you think I asked?" Soobin gulped, "I- do you like him?" Soobin's voice went quiet as he asked the question he always thought about.

"You could say that." The taller's heart sank, what do I do now.. it's just some stupid crush, I'll get over it someday. "Oh.. w-well I hope he likes you back too." Soobin rushed off, ignoring the uncomfortable feeling in his stomach.

(yeonjun focused)

"Yeah, sure- oh! Lee.. where's Soobin?" Beomgyu looks at the blue haired male's direction, as Yeonjun had light confusion in his voice. "he just ran off somewhere, it's not that important, I-" The slightly taller male was cut off.

"Wait- he ran off? Where? I'll go get him real quick-" Lee grabbed Yeonjun's wrist, causing him to look at the blue haired male. "Maybe you should leave him for now.." the fox yanked his arm and slightly scrunched up his face.

"No. I need to go check up on him, thanks for the advice anyways." The blonde male gave him a quick smile and ran to who knows where just to find Soobin, he was worried about his friend.

It wasn't like Soobin to just run off like that.

--

Soobin sat on a bench, slumping his back a little. He looked at the clouds above him, wind running through his hair; as he closes his eyes.

I wonder why did I fall for him.. I wonder why he made me feel happy, I wonder why I make an effort to get up every single day because I get to see him. The things we do because of love is..

"Soobin-ah.."

Soobin shot his eyes open and looked towards the sweet familiar voice that was calling him, the younger made eye contact but quickly looked the other way. He heard footsteps walking towards him in rhythm, then silence.

"Lee told me you ran off?"

~
uh so apparently Wattpad is acting weird but idk, anyways I'd really appreciate if you guys would comment!! i honestly love seeing your comments^^ I'll be doing question of the day on here bc i wanna get to know you guys better <3

!! Question of the Day !!

what song are you listening to on repeat these days? -->