CHAPTER 16

third person pov.

Soobin was indeed, confused, perplexed, puzzled. All the synonyms of 'confused', that's what he's been feeling.

The whole week, the older had been hanging out with Lee.. it made him terribly upset. But though, it was normal for friends to hang out. He couldn't help but feel sad that the older couldn't make up time for him.

Soobin decided that he would ask Yeonjun to go to the book cafe, like before. The bunny marched up to the older and tapped him lightly on the shoulder, "Hey Yeonjun.. do you maybe want to go to the cafe?" Soobin asked with hopeful eyes.

"Sure love~ and, you look somewhat different. I like it" Yeonjun smiled and turned back to talk to his friends. 

love? Did he- did he just call me- 

"Yeonjun!" the blue haired male hugged the older tight and looked at Soobin. "Oh. Hey Soobin." Lee said nonchalantly, obviously not very pleased to see him.

Soobin smiled and walked off, Yeonjun frowned at this and jogged towards the leaving male. The older grabbed his wrist, which made him face towards Yeonjun.

"Hey Soobs.. why do you seem down these days?", "I'm feeling fine.. what do you mean?" Soobin wanted to back off for a while, he didn't want any trouble seeing that Lee has a thing for Yeonjun.

"Soobin-ah.. you trust me right?" Yeonjun looked dead into Soobin's eyes, which made him shiver, his heart beating faster as well. His brown eyes just looked so captivating it made him feel safe, but he was getting distracted.

"Yeah, I do."

"Tell me how you're feeling, I feel upset if you keep distancing from me.." Yeonjun pouted and looked into the younger's eyes.

"I'm distancing myself from you? Funny. Now, just let me go to class." Soobin couldn't believe that Yeonjun would say that he's being distant. He shook his arm from the older's grasp and walked to his next class.

Yeonjun figured if he wasn't going to tell him, he would have to slightly force him.

He felt himself stumble a bit since someone decided to run and hug him. "Yeonjun, what's going on?" and that someone was Lee.

He had to do it without running into Lee..

--

Soobin was just about to close his locker when a hand grabbed his wrist and started walking. The brunette looked to see who it was but the back of their head was covered with a hood.

Soobin kept quiet until the male dragged them into an empty classroom, "e-excuse me? It's after school.. I really need to go- Yeonjun?" Soobin widened his eyes as the male took off his hood, revealing a yellow haired male.

"Why were you wearing a hood? We're indoors. And why did you drag me here?" The younger threw a bunch of questions out, to which Yeonjun cannot understand. "I just wanted to talk to you.. what's going on?"

Soobin took a few moments to come up with something.. it would be awkward if he stupidly said he liked him. "It's- it's just stress..", Yeonjun frowned and engulfed him in a hug. "Soobs, you know you can ask me for help. I'll be here for you."

Little did Yeonjun know it wasn't stress at all, because he's oblivious- "Yeah I do know that.." Soobin hugged back, smiling behind the older. They both let go and stared into each other's eyes, Soobin was the first to look away and Yeonjun cleared his throat.

"I- uh, I'll see you tomorrow." The older patted the younger's waist and left Soobin feeling flustered and a heart that is beating faster than an average human heart. And it was all because of a boy named Yeonjun.

"I need help from Soomin. She knows this stuff, I'm sure.

~
This chapter was quite boring- buT this is slowly mashing together, anyways hope you have a good rest of your day <3

edit: I have training/test thingy tmr and I'm panicking already 😹😹