CHAPTER 20

(a/n: I think I had too much fun writing this chapter. 1244 words-)

--

third person pov.

Soobin anxiously looked at the time on his phone, frowning since the older hasn't showed up yet. Maybe.. he forgot, wait no. He asked me yesterday.. maybe something came up, yeah I think so..

The sound of the door opening interrupted the younger's thoughts and perked his head up, seeing a puffed out Yeonjun. Soobin stood up and made his way to him, "Yeonjun? A-are you alright?", the older looked up and stared for a while.

I mean, Soobin's outfit really took his breath away. "Yeah.. I'm fine, you just... took my breath away." Soobin blushed at the compliment, "y-you don't look too bad yourself" he answered. The older chuckled at the response he got, Soobin loved hearing the older laugh.. it's just so refreshing and pure.

"To make it up to you for being late.. you want to go grab ice cream?", "but the cafe-"

"Did you really want to read the whole day? Call it a study group instead of a date then, but I'm going to take you to a lot of places." Yeonjun extended his hand, waiting for the younger to place his hand on his.

Soobin cutely smiled and placed his hand on the older's, Yeonjun intertwined his fingers with Soobin's and made their way out the café. "So, where are we going first."

"To the car.." Yeonjun perked his head up to see an unimpressed Soobin. "Ah really, Sherlock?"

Yeonjun laughed and tapped his chin, making the younger flick his head softly. Both swung their hands as they made their way to the car, "after you.. your highness~" Yeonjun bowed as he opened the car door.

"Thank you. Kind sir." Soobin bowed back, slightly giggling at the older's cosplay; he hopped inside the car and closed the door. Moments later, the driver's seat was occupied by the blonde male.

"hmm.. do you want to go to the mall? You know just for fun." Yeonjun cheekily smiled, making Soobin question his intentions. "What are you thinking.. I'm kind of scared-"

"Well then! Let's go~" he drove off to their first location of the day.

--

"I wonder why there's a hotdog stand in the middle of the mall.." Soobin questionably looked at the stand that is really in the middle of the mall, "there's an ice cream stand over there too." Yeonjun pointed out, directing his gaze towards a colourful ice cream stand.

"Anyways~ wanna go get ice cream and hot dogs then?" Yeonjun suggested with a big grin, "is that good for the stomach?", "come on.. would you stop worrying for a day and loosen up?" the older grabbed his arm and dashed to the ice cream stand.

When they got to the ice cream stand, a lady came up to the register. "Hi what can I get you two lovely men?" She smiled, radiating a positive aura. "Hi! Me and my.. friend-" 

"boyfriend." Soobin blushed, he cleared his throat and continued, "-would l-like two chocolate ice cream please." Soobin ordered.

"Alrighty! Two chocolate ice creams coming up!" Soobin didn't know what to say after what just happened, "say.. I'll just go grab a table." Yeonjun excused himself and went to find a table they could sit at.

"Mhm..", the lady's voice made Soobin look up, "here's your ice creams sir! Have a lovely day with your.. boyfriend?" she hesitantly said as she didn't want to mistake their relationship. Soobin nodded and smiled.

The younger turned around to find the older sitting down at the table, occupied on his phone. "H-hey, I have the ice cream now.." Soobin placed the ice creams on the table as Yeonjun looks at the food with sparkling eyes.

Soobin sat down and watch the older eat, getting ice cream on the side of his pink, plump lips. "You have ice cream.. here." Soobin pointed towards the side of his lips, "wipe it off for me~"

The bunny grabbed a soft tissue and hesitantly wiped the ice cream from the older's lips, "thanks Soobs~" Yeonjun wrapped his free arm around Soobin's waist and pulled him closer, "want a taste?", "it's the same ice cream-"

The older pecked Soobin's lips, causing him to widen his eyes. "Yeonjun- w-was that an excuse to-" Yeonjun shrugged and got up, "wanna go check out the new toy store that opened?" The older once again extended his arm.

Soobin places his hand on top of his, cutely smiling.

--

"Wow~ look at those big stuffed animals!!" Soobin mesmerisingly looked at the stuffed animals that were displaced on the highest shelf. "Want one?" Soobin nodded but snapped his head towards the male, "uh- no it's fine, it's probably really expensive, plus I don't need those."

The younger turned his attention back to a fox stuffed toy, picking it up and hugging it. "Oo~ it's so soft."

Soobin put the toy back and walked to different aisles of the store, while Yeonjun picked up a smaller version of the fox and went to the cashier.

"Hello, how much is this?"

"$20.50", well.. it's expensive but it's for Soobin.

"I'll take it!", the male nodded and took the stuffed animal from the blonde male's grasp. "Who are you buying this for?", "someone special.." Yeonjun smiled as he thought of the special someone..

"I see I see, well have a nice day sir." the cashier gave him a big smile, Yeonjun went to find Soobin.

The blonde male saw the younger playing with a young girl. Both were talking and looking at the dolls in front of them. "Binnie-ah!" Yeonjun grabbed the attention of both Soobin and the young girl.

Soobin gestured for the older to come over, so he did. "Who's this little princess?" Yeonjun eye smiled the young girl, who was looking at him with her big doe eyes.

"I'm Sanmi! I'm just borrowing your boyfriend for a while because I need to get the doll up there."

Yeonjun smirked as Soobin went pink. "At least she knows." Yeonjun looked up at Soobin, " we're not even dating." The younger kneels down next to Sanmi, as she pointed which doll to get.

"Alright then." Soobin couldn't reach that high so he stood on his toes, he was a little unbalanced but managed to get the doll. Soobin somehow slipped but didn't hit the floor.

Yeonjun had caught him.

It took a while for Soobin to process what just happened. "T-thanks.." the purpled haired male looked away, "you should be more careful babe~" Soobin looked at him.

Did he just-

Soobin stood up and gave Sanmi the doll and she ran off, thanking him. "S-so.. where do we go next?"

"Hmm.. let's go to the bookstore, but first." Yeonjun took the miniature stuffed fox and gave it to the younger, "oh my- it looks like you~" Soobin cooed while putting the fox next to the older's face.

"Now you can look at the fox and think of me~ and my handsome face" Soobin hit the older's shoulder. "Ow~" the older whined.

"You're fine, let's go to the bookstore!"

~
I think I'm gonna end this chapter before it becomes 2000 words LMAO- but anyways there's a few more chapters left of this book !! ❤️❤️

Okay!! Have a good rest of your day! <3