CHAPTER 21

third person pov.

"Last stop of the day! The bookstore!!" Yeonjun excitedly said, "last time I recall, you weren't a big fan of bookstores?" Soobin quirked his eyebrow.

"Hm.. it's just reminds me of you, that's why." The older slyly smirked, "hey, let's go inside" Yeonjun grabbed the younger's hand and went inside.

Once they were inside, they sat down on a blue soft ottoman. Yeonjun softly placed Soobin's head on his shoulder, gently playing with his fluffy purple hair. "What did you think about today? Was it fun?"

Soobin hummed, gently closing his eyes as Yeonjun continues to play with his hair. "Today has been great.. I got to spend time with my favourite person." Yeonjun chuckles.

"I-I thought Lee was your favourite?", "where'd you get that from, hun?" Yeonjun moved strands of hair out of his face. "I really don't know." Soobin explained with a slightly heavy heart.

"I.. would choose you over anyone any day."

"So what does that make us, we both like each other.."

"I-I mean.. you could be mine and I could be yours.." the older male was getting shy and nervous, "do I have a choice?"

"What if I say.. you don't?"

"Well, if I don't have a choice then.. I would have to agree wouldn't I?" Soobin giggles, which is the most beautiful thing that Yeonjun had heard all day. "I- I love your laugh."

"Aiii~ t-thanks.." Soobin says, stretching out his words. "So.. what did hold you up?"

"What do you mean?" Yeonjun responded. "Like.. what held you up before you came to the cafe?" The older said a small 'oh'

"I came across Lee-" the younger frowned, Yeonjun noticed this and kissed his forehead. "Don't worry, I didn't plan it", "anyways, me and him talked for a bit, yada yada and he confessed."

"Oh, so what did you say?", "I rejected him." Yeonjun said nonchalantly. "Y-you did?" Soobin said in slight disbelief. "What? Do you want me to respond with an I love you too? No~ that's for you only."

"Why are you so cheesy?" Soobin closed his eyes, leaning on Yeonjun's shoulder. "Only for you."

"So.. are we.. you know.." Soobin giggles, "I guess we are.." the younger felt a peck on his lips that made him go bright pink. "Aw~ cutie~" Yeonjun pinched his cheeks and chuckled.

--

"WAA~ MY SOOBINIE HAS GROWN UP!" Soomin balled her eyes, of course happy tears. "Yah! Choi Soomin, suck those tears up and stop being a drama queen for a day." Soobin's Mum eyed her intently.

"Okay geez Mum" Soomin pouted while squeezing her brother into a hug; slowly taking his oxygen away. "Noo-na.. c-can't brEEathe-" Soobin gasped for dear air like he hasn't breathed for years.

"Anyways.. Soobin-ah, you are really dating this Yeonjun guy? I have to meet him." Soobin's Mum coldly said but Soobin saw right through her. "Mum he's an amazing guy.. but yes, you guys have to meet him!" Soobin jumped up and down

Soomin.. of course, joined with him. "WE'LL FINALLY MEET WHOEVER'S GOT YOU SO LOVESIC- OW" Soobin elbowed her and giggled, "Noona shush."

"Why is everyone so mean today~" she crossed her arms like a baby, "are you sure she's older than me mum?" Soobin's mum shrugged and smiled. "So when am I going to meet him?"

"Mum, I haven't even asked him yet you're already asking me when." His mum rolls her eyes playfully, "I'm just excited for this boyfriend of yours, he seems like a genuinely nice guy."

"He really is..", Soomin eyed him mischievously. "See! I know a lovesick person when I see one." the female teases him for a bit before they go to their rooms.

--

Taehyun and Kai looks like their eyes are going to pop out from their sockets. "Why are you looking at me weirdly-", "Hyung.. you're dating C-Choi Yeonjun?" Kai beams with excitement, while Taehyun.. not so much.

"Why aren't you happy Hyunie? Soobin finally got a boyfriend!" Taehyun rolls his eyes while crossing his arms. "J-just be careful Bin.." Soobin feels a soft feeling inside his heart when he heard that from the younger.

"aw~ does Taehyunie care?" Soobin hugs the smaller male, patting his head. "Hey giant, don't pat my head." The red head scrunched his face.

"Aw wh-" before Soobin could say anything a familiar voice calls him. "Hey Soobs~" Soobin turns around to be greeted by a smiling Yeonjun. "Oh! Hey Jun", "Ooh~ since when did you start calling me that.."

"Oh sorry, can I call you that?"

"Of course you can, it's cute" Taehyun clears his throat which earns the attention of the couple. "Some of us are still single." Kai hops towards the blonde male with a big smile.

"Hi Yeonjun! I'm Kai, Soobin's best friend." The black haired male extends his arm to shake his hand, the blonde male gladly accepts. 

Soobin clears his throat, waiting for Taehyun to at least give his name. " 'm Taehyun.." the red head looked dead into the eyes of Yeonjun. "Hey.." Yeonjun felt beads of sweat forming as he scratched his nape.

The blonde male leaned over to Soobin's ear, making the younger lean down "uh Soobs.. when is your friend Taehyun going to stop staring at me.." Yeonjun whispered, clearly uncomfortable.

Soobin gave Taehyun a stink eye and the smaller male eventually looked away, making Yeonjun sigh in relief.

Yeonjun felt a slap on his back, "Eyy Jun!" The blonde male turned around to see Choi Beomgyu. "Hey, meet-" Beomgyu winked at Soobin, "heard a lot about you Choi Soobin~ my man, Yeonjun here won't stop talking about chu."

Soobin chuckles awkwardly, "hi there.. this is Taehyun and Hyuka." Soobin steps aside so Beomgyu could see the two.

Kai was waving at a rapid pace, Taehyun was off in his own world. "Heh.. I like the red head, he seems chill." Beomgyu whispers to the blonde male, "I've seen a different side of him." Yeonjun warned his best friend.

Soobin tapped the fox's shoulder, making sure not to grab anyone else's attention. "By the way Jun, my mum wants to mee-"

Yeonjun turned to look the male into his brown orbs, but widens his eyes when he knew what the younger was going to say. Yeonjun chokes on his spit, "S-she wants to meet me?" Soobin nodded.

Oh shit.

~
wEOW ITS SO CLOSE TO BEING FINISHEDD T^T

also have you guys heard ITZY's Not Shy? OmGGJFK 🤠✊