CHAPTER 5

third person pov.

The yellow light pierced through the curtains that lit up the whole room. Faint bird chirps could be heard from outside and annoyed groans from the brunette as he had awoken. He squinted his eyes, attempting to clear his vision.

He groans and covers his head with his blanket.  He sits up and rubs his eyes, "I wanna sleep, but I can't" he slurs, annoyed at the fact he couldn't sleep for another few minutes. 

Yeonjun wouldn't mind me arriving there early right? whatever, what was his address again?

He shook off his thoughts, he was too tired to have a conversation with himself. He stood up and walked to his dresser, a white v-neck sweater, black jeans and a pair of white converse. He packed his art supplies in a small bag, not forgetting to pack his book and threw it over his shoulder.

He walked down the stairs, holding the railings for support. Soobin greeted his mum a good morning, and sat down to eat breakfast. On the table there was eggs and toast neatly set out on plates, Soobin hungrily ate the food and thanked his mum.

"Hey mum, I'll be going to a.. classmate's house" he kisses his mum's cheek and waved. "Alright sweetie, be safe, and come back at exactly 4PM!" she shouted from the kitchen, "will do mum!" and the brunette exited from his home.

Soobin opened his phone and saw the typed address.

23 Swan District, huh? It's not too far from here. He whipped out his earphones and plugged it in, scrolled through his songs and shuffled a random song from Bebe Rexha as he walked to his destination.

--

Yeonjun, on the other hand, was already dressed up; black long sleeves, flared black jeans and black high platform shoes. A bit over dressed, but Choi Yeonjun is the definition of extra. 

"Hey you, who are you dressed up for?" His Mum winked at him. "This is how I dress everyday, Ma." Yeonjun retorted, he wasn't all dressed up for Soobin. No, he wasn't.

A loud knock was heard from the door, the blonde looked towards where the sound came from, and headed towards the front door. He opened the door to see a neatly dressed boy, wearing eye grabbing jeans that hugged his legs.

"Looking good there, hun." Yeonjun smirked, the stunned male quirked his head up and blushed bright pink. "I- whatever, just let me in", Yeonjun moved out of the way, letting Soobin in. Yeonjun closed the door behind them and followed Soobin.

"Hello, thank you for having me." Soobin bowed at Yeonjun's mother, who greeted him in the most sweetest way. 

"Ah hello, Yeonjun didn't tell me we were having a guest today. But please, help yourself to drinks or food." Soobin smiled, Yeonjun crossed his arms and stood there, unconsciously smiling.

"Thanks, Ma. Let's go Soobs." 

"I'm starting to wonder if you'll ever call me by my real name." Soobin spat. Yeonjun just gave an innocent smile, shrugging.

~

aha. enjoyed?