CHAPTER 4

third person pov.

The purple haired male walked along the pavement with his earphones in, listening to Bebe Rexha's Knees. (a/n: lowkey a bop)

He hummed and did a few little dance moves with his hands, finally reaching his house, he knocked on the door, earning a faint coming! from the other side.

He waited patiently outside in the cold, finally hearing the turns of locks, a blonde haired female answered the door, wearing an oversized peachy sweater, grey sweat pants and her hair messily tied into a bun.

"BINNIE~" she pulled him inside followed by a warm hug, "So Binnie~ how was school? Also did you read the book I gave you? Also you are really, really cold." Soomin winked at younger brother, waiting for a response. 

"Well yeah, Noona. I've been waiting for you to unlock the door. Outside. In the cold." Soobin gave her a sassy answer but responded to her other question.

"I started on it, Noona." The brunette grinned and showed his charming smile, doing a complete 360 with his response 

"I- you brat, but good. Mum!! Soobin is back!" Soomin shouted from the front door. Soobin's mum peeked her head from the kitchen and smiled, "Soobin-ah, hurry up and come eat!" She smiled as she gestured her hand for Soobin to come over.

Soomin skipped her way to the couch, her bun flopping up and down as he hopped. She continued watched her murder cases documentary, with eyes of fascination. Soobin chuckled at his supposedly older sister and went to eat with his Mum.

They talked about school and work, like any other day.

--

Soobin went upstairs straight after eating dinner, not forgetting to help his Mum with the dishes. He picked out a plain black shirt and plaid pants to sleep in, he jumped on his bed and laid there, thinking.

Tomorrow's finally Saturday! I have a lot of homework though.

He made a mental checklist for tomorrow, his mind suddenly going to Art. His eyes widened, remembering what he had to do for Art. 

Soobin grabbed his pillow and silenced his frustrated screams, kicking his feet up and down like a child. He huffed, grabbing his book from the nightstand and read a few more pages to calm himself before facing the day that awaited tomorrow.

~
hope you enjoyed!