CHAPTER 3

third person pov.

after two long hours of watching films, the bell had put an end to their misery. Taehyun stretched his arms while walking out of the classroom, "ah, finally lunch." he yawned. They both headed to their lockers, passing by Kai's classroom. "haven't they finished yet?" Soobin eyed the classroom, looking for the black haired male.

Though the classroom was empty, Soobin looked through the one window on the door. 

A few minutes later, the brunette felt someone push him, "AH! WHAT THE FU-" Soobin covered his mouth and turned around, seeing Kai with a mischievous grin.

Soobin slaps the book he was holding onto Kai's head, "hyungg~ that hurts." the black haired male pouted.

Soobin cooed at the sight, immediately forgetting about what younger had just done. 

"Alright! Where do you guys wanna head to?". "Let's go to the shop down the street, we have plenty of time before lunch ends." Taehyun suggested with shimmering eyes.

"Well? Are you waiting for Christmas?" Kai pulled Soobin and Taehyun to the school's exit. They walked along the pavement, soon seeing the shop filled with all kinds of snacks. Soobin's mouth was basically watering from the sight, "Ew, Taehyun-hyung look- Bin-Hyung is basically drooling."

"That's fucking gross, get a grip Soobin." Soobin looked over at Taehyun and threatened to smack him, "That's 'Hyung' to you."

--

After contenting their stomachs, the three quickly lost track of time and ran to the school's entrance. They split up as they had different classes to attend in midday, Soobin sprinted down the hallways, his footsteps echoing as he ran. 

He reached his art class and bursted through the door, "s-sorry I'm late-" he managed to spit out, heavily breathing in between each word said.

"That's alright, Mr. Choi, though your tardiness costs you." Soobin listened intently for his consequence. "You get to be paired with Mr. Choi Yeonjun here." she smiled, though the younger wasn't pleased. The brunette male looked over to see the blonde male, smirking while waving his fingers at him.

"Great." Soobin huffed under his breath, clenching his teeth.

"You may sit down, Soobin." She gestured towards the yellow haired male. The bunny sat down with a huff, wanting this nightmare to end. Ms. Xerio heavily explained the details of the task. "So you will be working on your projects at your own time, but you will have time to plan out your projects today." she clearly stated.

As if things didn't to get worse, "Hey, so, are we going over to my house?", he winked at the bunny who looked at him.

It got worse.

~
I had a bit of trouble with what to write in this chapter buT ✨✌️✌️✌️ I DID ITT, I had online school today which sucked but ykYK 👁👄👁 life is life.

edit: cringing at my a/ns. anyways hope you enjoyed