CHAPTER 12

third person pov.

It was a few minutes after Soobin got dressed when he heard a slightly loud knock on the door, which made him flinch. He got up and opened the door, revealing a blonde male wearing a white polo shirt underneath the beige sweater, paired with grey plaid pants and white boots.

His blonde hair moved with the light breeze, as his head was tilted down, looking through his phone. It look a few seconds for Soobin to realise that Yeonjun was wearing glasses that honestly made him look really hot.

Soobin cleared his throat, earning a gaze from the older, "oh! Soobin-ah! I didn't notice you opened the door..." Yeonjun wasn't even making eye contact, he was looking at Soobin up and down. 

"My, my, you look very appealing." The blonde male smirked, making the younger blush furiously.

"A-anyways.. l-let's go?" Soobin quickly changed the topic. "let's go then!" Yeonjun once again, hooked is arm around Soobin's waist and walked him to the car. "Bye Mum! Bye Noona!", "have fun my little bro!!" Soomin waved her arm like a sims character.

Soobin turned back his attention to the blonde male and only just realised that they were taking a car. "W-wait, isn't the book cafe near here? Why-", Yeonjun murmured something under his breathe that Soobin did not quite catch. "What was that?"

"I- I have to- pick up.. Yeona.." this time soobin heard it, clearly.

"oh, you never told me we were picking her up?" Soobin scratched his nape awkwardly. Soobin was again, a bit disappointed because Yeonjun never told him about her coming with them.

Soobin sat next to the driver's seat, Yeonjun closing the car door after. The older got in the driver's seat and started the engine, "I wouldn't be picking Yeona up if she didn't demand." yeonjun chuckled dryly, "but I would have picked you up by choice." Yeonjun tapped Soobin's chin.

That one action made Soobin's heart explode, butterflies erupted inside his stomach, his cheeks were hot and so was his ears. "I-I" Soobin just kept quiet. "Alright! Let's go." Yeonjun started driving off to Yeona's house.

--

The two males were jamming to various artists on the radio, having the time of their lives. Once they reached Yeona's house, the older male got out and walked to her front door.

Yeonjun hadn't even knocked and the door had swung open, revealing a very excited female. She wore a light brown sweater with a short, plaid skirt paired with black ankle boots. Yeona hugged Yeonjun's arm as they made their way to the car.

Yeona opened the passenger seat where soobin was sitting, she looked annoyed when she saw the purple haired male. "Okay! Please get out of my seat." She pulled his arm, resulting Soobin to stand outside. She swiftly entered the seat where Soobin was sitting in and closed the door.

"I- I'm sorry Soobin-" the bunny hopped in the backseat, quite upset that was just happened. why was I such a pushover?  

Yeonjun looked at soobin, looking a bit down through the car window. The older frowned but nonetheless got in the driver's seat and drove to the cafe.

~
weee!! double update 🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️ anyways this chapter was a bit boring again sorry
:(( NEXT CHAP DOE IS GONNA BE ORETTY FUN 😚😚