CHAPTER 11

third person pov.

Soobin finally reached his home, he slipped towards his front door, knocking lightly. The door swung open, revealing his bubbly sister. "AH! SOOBINIE!! I MISSED YOU" she gave him a tight hug, jumping up and down.

"ye-ah, that's kind of... evident-" he choked out, she couldn't hear him since his complaint was almost inaudible. "Choi Soomin! Let your brother go!" His mum was walking towards the door, hitting Soomin on the head.

"ow~ what the f-" the blonde haired female covered her mouth, the lady raised an eyebrow. "I mean flap. you know-", Soobin chuckled at his sister's attempt and went to his room.

The bunny closed the door behind him and plopped on his bed, immediately wrapping himself in his blankets. "ah finally. Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?" He tapped his chin, frowning a bit.

ding

Soobin looked over to his nightstand, to see his phone lit up. He turned over and reached for his phone, seeing an unknown number calling him. hmm, should I? fuck it, live life on the edge.

The brunette pressed accept and brought the phone to his ear, "hello?"

"Hey Soobs~" Soobin raised a brow at the familiar voice. "who are you?"

"It's me Choi Yeonjun" Soobin blushed, hearing the older's name.

"Oh, hey." Soobin couldn't really think of anything to say other than 'hey'

"You don't seem happy to hear me." Soobin can just imagine Yeonjun pouting, "ah- no I was just surprised you got my.. number?"

"Your friend gave it to me, Kai? Huening Kai was it?" Soobin rolled his eyes, "yeah. that's his name."

"And you called me, why?" Soobin questioned, "oh- there's actually two reasons, one.. is that I wanted to hear.. your voice-" soobin turned bright red at the older male's honesty, "-and two, it's almost 4PM, I'm coming to pick you up." The bunny facepalmed his forehead, surprised that he actually forgot about.. the date? or-

"Soobin? you still there?" Soobin heard the same voice, call his name from the other line, "a-ah yes sorry, I'll get ready soon." Soobin slightly smiled, though the yellow haired male wasn't there. "alright! bye Soobs~"

what the fuck am I going to wear? I have no sense of fashion, I'm gonna have a mental breakdown- "my dear brother.." Soobin's head looked up to see his smirking sister with devilish eyes.

"I wonder why you always talk to yourself. But no worries, your fashionable sister is here to save you from your own fashion style!" She wiggles her eyebrows and slightly smirked.

"Wow thanks, Noona."

"Okay dear brother, wait here and I'll get your clothes." she sassily walked to his wardrobe, rummaging through Soobin's clothes, trying to pair clothes one by one. "oh my god Soobinie- I think I found it." She held the brown sweater over the baby blue jeans, the blonde haired female shoved the clothes onto soobin's chest.

"ooh! thanks Noona." The purple haired male walked in the bathroom with his sister's choice of clothes. A few moments later, Soomin heard the bathroom door open and peaked her head in his room.

"So Soobinie, how do you loo- oh my fucks, this Yeonjun dude will be drooling all over ya." she moved her hand in a circular motion. The brunette wore a brown sweater neatly tucked in his baby blue jeans, wearing a belt to support his pants, paired with white sneakers.

"I- whatever Noona, it's just a hangout." Soomin went over to fix her brother's hair to at least look a bit presentable. "whatever you say Soobinie, whatever you say.." she stuck her tongue out, trying to fix a strand of hair on his forehead.

"andd~ done!" she happily announced, with proud look on her face. "Thanks again, Noona", "don't mention it, you have a few minutes left until your date picks you up." the word date made Soobin whine, "Noona~ he's not my date~" The bunny tiredly slurred.

Soomin chuckled and smiled at her precious younger brother. "Now I won't be giving you up that easily. My Soobinie can't be seperated from me." Soomin pouts, Soobin hugs her tightly.

"Thank you for always being there for me, Soomin Noona. You really are the best." Soomin frowns, touched by Soobin's words. "Aw, you're such a sweetheart. Now Yeonjun really has to convince me to give you up." 

~
oH mY GoOood. HII THERE!!! ITS CURRENTLY 12AM HERE ANDDD IM TIRED, ALright have a good night or day ✨🖇🤗🤟✊🤚😻😽😽👁👄👁🧚‍♀️🧜‍♂️