CHAPTER 19

third person pov.

"wakey wakey Soobinie~" someone shook the brunette, making him groan in response. "I wanna sleep.." the sleepy male slurred.

"Soobinie~ remember you have a date~" the younger's eyes shot wide open, he started throwing his blanket on the side and getting up. "Oh my god, Noona-"

"I got it covered!" She jumped towards the side, revealing his clothes for the day.

"NOONAA!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Soobin jumped on his sister, tackling her to the ground. "Okay- too- much- love-" Soobin stood up and rushed to the bathroom with his clothes.

Soomin opened her phone, waiting for her younger brother. She giggled at a few posts but then the door slowly opened, her jaw dropped.

The younger wore a white hoodie with strawberries on the sleeves that hung above his knees; a light blue pair of jeans and white converse. "I'm so proud of myself- this looks so good on you." She wiped her fake tears and fanned her face.

Soobin rolled his eyes and smiled, his cute dimples showing. "Soobinie, why do you look so soft" she scrunched her face and pouted, "thank you Noona.." the older female walked up to Soobin and pinched his soft cheeks; cooing at the sight.

"Now go! You don't want to keep your man waiting, do you?" She smirked, "I- yes ma'am!" (a/n: their relationship is so cute-)

Soobin kisses his mum and said his goodbyes, Yeonjun told him to go straight to the café so he did. He walked on the pavement, hearing birds chip under the warm sun; he thought about all the possible things they could do today and it brought a smile to his face.

He finally reached the café, smiling to all the people he encountered. The brunette quietly sat down, waiting for the older to enter the door; he was pretty anxious even though they've hung out plenty of times.

--

Yeonjun was especially giddy and hyped today, the reason is quite obvious; he's hanging out with Soobin today. The blonde male doesn't know why he gets excited when being with Soobin, he just lightens up his day.

The blonde male made his way to the car but didn't know that he would accidentally run into a familiar blue haired male. "Yeonjun! Hey! Funny seeing you here." Lee smiled, "and.. wow! You look good."

"When have I never looked good?" Yeonjun quirked a brow, smirking proudly. "Hm.. true true, so where are you going?", "I'm hanging out with Soobinie today." Lee's expression changed into a slight frown, which the blonde male couldn't see.

"Would you give me a minute?", "uh.. Lee I kinda need to be with Soobin-"

"A minute. Please?" Lee insisted. "Okay, anything for you, but a minute." Yeonjun agreed, he wasn't going to lie; it annoyed him a bit.

"W-well.. I like you, ever since we became partners for Science. I like your charm and personality, it makes me happy when I see you." The blue-head confessed his feelings for the blonde, Yeonjun hesitated to say anything.

"Lee, uh.. look- I- I don't like you.. only as a friend, but! I'm sure you will find someone else, that would feel something for you too!" Yeonjun wearily smiled, trying his best not to hurt the taller too much.

what can he say.. we have to hurt people sometimes, of course not intentionally.

"I- it's.. it's fine, I'll see you at school, I guess." Lee walked past him, Yeonjun feeling the cool breeze sweep past him.

He looked at his wrist, squinting to look at the time.. oh shit- I'm a few minutes late, how'd a confession take that long..

~
soOo~ wattpad is being hacked apparently.. I saw someone recommend to change your passwords every now and then.

Anyways it's almost the end of the book^^ almost but not yet

!!question of the day!!
do you guys play any instruments or used to play one?

I used to play guitar (guitar lessons), the flute was a must in my school before, but I moved. Now I teach myself songs to play on the guitar and I'm learning to play the saxophone