CHAPTER 23 || FINAL CHAPTER

third person pov.

The two were out of breath when they got to the one place they truly got to know each other. "Huh.. so this is what you had in mind.." Yeonjun looked around the café and felt nostalgic. "W-were you thinking about this place too?"

Yeonjun hummed, wrapping his right arm around Soobin's waist. "Hey let's go sit down?" Soobin offered, the older brought the two of them on the couch that was near a window sill.

Soobin once again, rested his head on the older's shoulder, feeling comfort when he does that. "Hmm.. did you even know me when you saw me in class?" Soobin looked outside and saw lively people walking by.

"I've seen you around.. but you weren't that interesting- ow" Soobin lightly punched his arm, giggling. "Whatever.. but was I really not that interesting?"

"No.. you were, you were always walking around with a different book each week and it made me wonder, did you really finish those books in a week?" Soobin looked at him, "hey. Finishing a book in a week isn't impossible." The bunny grinned, Yeonjun nodded in agreement.

Both of them stopped talking and just took in the warmth of each other's bodies. "See, I told you she would like you." Soobin broke the comfortable silence, Yeonjun chuckled. "I guess i have to listen to you more often." Soobin hummed.

"So what was your first impression of me?" Yeonjun asked curiously, but he did want to know what the bunny first thought of them. "Hmm.. let me see, I just saw you as a jerk, a knucklehead, an idiot, a-" Yeonjun covered his mouth, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Okay okay, how many words were you about to list sheesh. Why you got to be so brutally honest." Yeonjun removed his hand and backed hugged the older tightly. "M-my god- why are you so strong, I-I canT breathe-" Yeonjun loosened his arms, placing his nose on the younger's nape.

"H-hey what are you doing?" Soobin panicked a little, "relax I'm not going to do anything.. unless-" Soobin hugs his chest, while closing his eyes, afraid of what might happen. "Relax.. I'm seriously not going to do anything, I just like your scent." Yeonjun places his chin on Soobin's left shoulder.

"Okay.. thanks for the c-compliment?" Soobin laughs lightly, he opens the book that he found on the way to their seats. Soobin read out loud, Yeonjun just loves hearing his voice so he listens in.

"I've always wondered.. why do you like books so much?" Soobin pauses and happily sighs, "m-my dad.. uh, he loves books and I guess I take from him, but he.. uh, passed away."

it Yeonjun caress his cheek, "it's okay Soobs, I'm sure he's looking from above... Let's go, I'll take you somewhere." Soobin stood from the older's lap, Yeonjun took his hand and exited the café.

--

"So.. where are we going? It's getting pretty late too..", "we'll c'mon!" The two started jogging towards wherever the older was taking him.

"Annddd- we're here!" Soobin looked and saw a.. tree. "Yeonjun- are- you- kidd-" Soobin bent down, placing his hands on his knees as he catches his breath "I know I know, but let's climb it!"

"Are you crazy?!"

"No, I used to climb it when I was 7"

"I- we're grown men. We have gained weight-"

"No it's safe! C'mon!"

Soobin stared at the older who was almost on a branch that was fit to sit on, once he sat down the older motioned for him to climb. "I-I, this isn't safe!" Soobin shouted. "Trust me~ it's safe~" the older assured the male.

Soobin groans and starts carefully climbing the fairly short tree, he somehow made one of his foot slip causing him to grip the tree hard. "Hey! Take my hand." Soobin looked up and saw the older's hand, he gladly took it because he did not want to visit the hospital.

The brunette finally sat down on the branch, then punching the older's arm. "Ow, why are you always punching me~" Yeonjun pouted while looking the bunny's innocent grin.

"You deserve it, I was considering on leaving you on the tree." Yeonjun hugged the male, unbalancing the younger a bit. "But you didn't because you love me~"

"Seriously I almost fell off- and.. yes I love you-" Soobin murmured the last part, making Yeonjun smirk proudly.

"I love you too~", "Anyways why did you want to come here?" Soobin looked at the male who was now looking at the orange sky. "Go talk to your dad..", "what-", "look up and talk to him."

Soobin looks up and sees a faded star, slightly shining. The younger clears his throat and looks up again, "uh.. h-hey dad, um.. how are you? I'm doing great if you're wondering.." Yeonjun listens in while looking at his lover.

"Uh.. mum and Soomin are doing great too, could you.. twinkle that star if you're listening?" Soobin looks the star, hopeful that his dad accepts his request.

The star twinkles, making Soobin's eyes tear up. "Heh, you're l-listening.. Hey dad.. I miss you, I've found my soulmate.. he's right next to me, do you like him?" Yeonjun chuckles, Soobin looks at the older.

"I really do love him." Yeonjun looks back at Soobin, who's eyes were glistening. "Aw~ baby, don't cry." Yeonjun wipes the older's eyes while he laughs a bit. "I love you too.. want to go home now?", "maybe let's get off the branch." Yeonjun laughs and carefully starts getting off the branch.

"Okay babe, your turn!" Soobin tries to be extra careful because he was a little unstable, but manages to get off. "Yay! You did it bun~" Yeonjun waves his arms to congratulate his achievement.

"T-thanks.." Both of them sits down, Yeonjun's back on the tree while Soobin was in between the older's legs. "I learnt a new word! Wanna know what it is?"

Soobin plays with his fingers, "yeah sure.", "hey~ pay attention~" Yeonjun kisses his head, making the younger smile. "Okay, what's the word? And why are you bringing it up all of a sudden?"

"Because~ it's something I read.. and the word is bibliophilia~", Soobin widens his eyes in amazement. "Huh.. where'd you find and learn that word?"

"I just came across it and it perfectly describes you, it's my new favourite word!" Soobin quirks his brow in confusion. "What's the meaning anyways?"

"It's means the love of books." Soobin raises his eyebrows, "wow- it does.", the older had a sudden urge to kiss the younger.. and so he did.

Yeonjun turns Soobin around, the younger being confused. "What-" Yeonjun kisses the male.

Two of their hearts beating faster as their lips mould together perfectly, Yeonjun grabs his waist while Soobin's arms rest on the older's neck. The two were smiling into the kiss, as they start to loose their breath.

Their kiss lasted for a good few minutes, before they pulling away. Both were panting, Soobin looks at the blonde male and smiles lovingly.

"I think bibliophilia might be my new favourite word too."

the end <3

oh my god- wow- I never thought I would finish an actual book. thank you so much for reading!!

Are you guys satisfied with the ending? I sure am!! It's my first ever book and- wow. I really realllyyyy hope you guys liked the book, it lit up my day seeing your comments and I thank you guys again. I can't express how thankful I am to even getting this much reads??

Thank you so so sooo much for reading!! I hope you look out for more books in the future!!

- mel 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐛𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 | 𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐛𝐢𝐧 🎉