CHAPTER 2

third person pov.

Soobin and Taehyun were one of the first few to arrive at class, making their way to sit down in the middle. "Hyung, we should have waited a few more minutes. we're like the first ones here. It's too damn awkward for me to handle, god-" Taehyun sighed out in frustration, he really had a burning hatred for the teacher.

"Calm down Taehyun, Mr Johnson isn't so bad. maybe if you would pay attention?" Soobin suggested.

"Never in a million years. Even if I were to pay attention, he teaches us like we're in third grade." 

"He literally taught us how to use PowerPoint? Like he fucking invented it." Taehyun slumps on his desk, already feeling his brain switching off. Soobin chuckles and opens his book, once again allured in his fictional world.

--

The four males arrived a little bit later, earning a few adoring gazes from the females. Yeonjun looked around the room to see a cute purple haired male sitting right next to his desk, occupied with a book that rested on his palms. He separated from the three and walked his way to the fairly attractive male.

"Hey darling." catching the slight attention of the male, but the purple haired male ignored the other's remark. Although the taller male seemed calm, his head was all over the place. 

Did the Choi Yeonjun just talk to me? 

The door opened, ending with a fairly loud bang, startling Soobin and successfully managed to wake up Taehyun. 

"good morning class" Mr Johnson clasped his hands together whilst the whole class said good morning in a monotone singsong manner. 

"Guys, today we'll be watching two films and comparing them right after." Mr Johnson turned his computer on and screened the first film. 

"Baby, why were you ignoring me." Soobin looked over and saw THE Choi Yeonjun, he widened his eyes but quickly relaxed. okay, play it cool soobin, I swear to god if you fuck this up-

"If you had used your ocular sense, I was busy reading. And stop calling me that, it's disturbing." soobin replied nonchalantly and turned back his attention to the movie. well done soobin, I'm proud.

As he praised himself, the assumed older remarked, "I don't mind mind crossing off 'baby', sweetheart." Soobin was completely caught off guard, and his cheeks flushed a pink colour. Fortunately, Yeonjun didn't notice this.

This was going to be a long day. Soobin thought, he put his book down and prayed that he could at least pay attention in class.

~
DOUBLE UPDATEE WOO!! ITS 1AM LMAO TMR IM GONNA BE DED 😵💔🥴✨🧚‍♀️🔥