CHAPTER 7

third person pov.

"hey dude, I heard you had a cute partner. Who's she?" Wooyoung quirked his brow, anticipating for a response. "It's actually a 'he'" yeonjun stated, nonchalantly. "A he? Wow.", "wow what?", Yeosang lifted his hands in defence. 

"Relax, I never thought you would get so protective of a guy."

Yeonjun shrugged, "It's just a one time thing." 

"HEY HEY!" Beomgyu loudly approached the three. "Gyu, what the fuck. You made my ears bleed", Beomgyu sticks out his tongue.

"My dudes, there are two transfer students. One girl, on boy. How cool is that?!" Beomgyu waved his hands like a child. "Are they like siblings or something?" Wooyoung quirked his brow. The three continued talking about the new students, while Yeonjun completely zones out.

The bell rings loudly, Yeonjun slightly flinching at the loud sounds.

"I have History next, catch you guys later." Yeonjun waved them off and headed to his class, spotting a familiar brunette reading his book again. He snakes his right arm on the taller male's waist, which made him jump.

"Ah! What the hell-- Yeonjun?" He smacked the older's shoulder with his book, Yeonjun winced in pain. 

"Oh- shit- was that too hard? Sorry.." Soobin rubbed the spot where he hit him, "it's alright sweet pea, do you have history next?" Yeonjun chuckled, his hand still on where Soobin hit him.

"I think so?" The younger looked at him in uncertainty.

"Great! Let's go!" The older pulled him by the waist, "why do I have almost every class with you?" Soobin questioned wearily. "It's called fate." The older teased, Soobin laughed airly.

"Yeah, right."

-

The two transfer students walked on the school grounds, immediately being surrounded by several people.

Whispers and murmurs of adoration were heard, the female smirked. "Changmin-ah, we already have fans." She turned her head and whispered to her brother's ear. "I can see that, Yeona Noona."

They both walked towards to school entrance, once they entered, they earned a lot of confusion gazes yet their mouths hung wide open. "Hey, I'm Yeona Myung. We're looking for the principal's office?" The brunette asked a young girl who looked nervous.

"a-ah yes, it's just to your left" Yeona turned her gaze to the office, revealing her sharp jawline and annoyedly smiled at the girl. "She looked nervous", "she should be, she isn't as pretty as me." Changmin rolled his eyes and followed his sister.

"At least fake being nice on your first day."

~
new characterss- thoughts?