CHAPTER 8

third person pov.

The two males headed to their classroom, "Soobin hyung!" The brunette male turned his head to see Kai running towards them, the brunette also caught the attention of the blonde male. "Soob- woah, what's going on here?" he lifted his brow, playfully.

Soobin looked over at the blonde male and saw an arm around his waist, Soobin groaned and shook off his arm. "Ah nothing, Kai." Soobin reassured the younger. 

"Nothing, huh? 'Kay. Taehyun-hyung told me to tell you to meet him at the library at lunch." Soobin nodded, "okay then! I'll be going now hyung, bye!" Kai.

Soobin waved at the male who was leaving and felt the familiar arm around his waist again, "Yeonjun, what are y-"

"let's go, Binnie." The yellow haired male dragged the flustered male to their classroom.

-

A few minutes went by, the two were in their own world, both were getting to know each other better. Suddenly a brunette female bumped into the blonde male, which interrupted the male. 

"Hey! Watch where yo-" she turned her head to look at Yeonjun. Soobin, however, furrowed his eye brows.

Her angry eyes turned into a flirtatious look, she batted her obviously fake lashes. "Hey~ I don't think I've ever seen you around here." She poked Yeonjun's left bicep, Soobin cringing at her change of emotion. 

You're probably new, why don't you ask someone to tour you around?" He suggested, giving her a warm smile.

"Well if that's the case.. could you tour me around? And can he not come?" She pointed towards soobin as she said in an attempted cute voice.

Before he could answer, "looks like you've got your hands full, Choi. I'll tell the teacher you had.. to do something." Soobin walked away, rolling his eyes.

"Now that he's gone, let's go?" She intertwined her arm with his, Yeonjun looked at their arms uncomfortably. "Uh, yeah. Lets" Yeonjun looked back at Soobin's retreating figure.

-

Soobin walked to class, he was feeling a bit angry because the female.. interrupted? no, she bumped into Yeonjun accidentally. The brunette sighed, I- I shouldn't even be mad..

He creaked the door open, seeing a few students in the classroom. Soobin mustered up the courage and spoke up "uh, Mrs. Lee, Choi Yeonjun had just went to tour the new student around." Mrs. Lee nodded and motioned for him to sit down.

He sat down, quietly tapping his index finger on the table waiting for class to start soon. A few long minutes went by and the bell rang, indicating that class was in session.

An hour ticked by and the yellow haired male still hasn't showed up. Is the school really that huge? He annoyingly sighed and focused, trying to distract himself from thinking too much.

I shouldn't be worried, you're not his boyfriend Soobin. We're damn art project partners.

~
woOow thank u for 150 reads 😭😭 it really keeps me motivated thouGh I procrastinate a lot BUT YKYK THANK UUU ✨✨🥺

and srry for not updating