CHAPTER 9

third person pov.

The cafeteria was filled with chatter, people sitting on their usual table with their usual groups.

Soobin walked over to Taehyun and Kai and greeted them. "Hey."

"Hey Hyung~ what class did you just have?" Hyuka asked with warm smile.

"Ah.. I just had History." Soobin took out some bread from his bag and a book to entertain himself. A distinct giggle could be heard from the table behind the tall male, Soobin looked at Taehyun. 

He was looking behind Soobin with a scrunched up face, not even hiding the fact he was in pure disgust. Soobin looked behind him and saw the new student all over the familiar blonde haired.

Soobin turned his head in a flash and lowered his head, "hyung.. who's that?" Taehyun averted his gaze from the other table and looked at the bunny. "Some new student I passed by", "Is she nice?", "Ooh do you want to say hi?"

Series of questions bombarded Soobin, all these questions because of one non interactive encounter, I mean I didn't even talk to her.

"Chill Kai, she's a hetero. We don't associate with them." Taehyun responded for Soobin. Soobin broke into a laugh.

 He was interrupted as he felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned to see a student he has never met nor seen. "Oh, hello. Can I help you?" Taehyun and Hyuka looked towards the male with confused looks.

"May I sit here? I'm kind of new?" The male was interrupted by Kai's series of questions;

 "What kind of new? Are you like 'new student' new or 'new student, attended classes but a loner' new?" Kai asked, confusing the male a bit.

"What's the difference? I'm a transfer student you could say." The male smiled and sat down next to Soobin.

"Slow down.. we haven't given you permission to sit down" Taehyun snapped, "He can sit down, Taehyun." Soobin gestured to the open seat next to him and smiled at the male.

"Tell us more about yourself?" Soobin suggested.

"Well.. My name is Changmin, Myung Changmin. I have a sister, she's over there right now." He pointed behind him, "oh- s-she's your sister? What's her name?" Soobin was interested to know who she was.

"Myung Yeona. She's really nice once you get to know her, she's just a bit.. impolite?" The brunette fiddled with his fingers. "Ah.. okay" Soobin nodded.

A little bit impolite is quite generous..

-

The sun's shined its final light before setting, Soobin gripped on both straps of his bag and headed towards the school's exit. As he was walking, he felt someone bump into him. "I'm- excuse me? Could you step out of the way?" the brunette furrowed his eyebrows to see the familiar brunette female.

She pushed him out of the way, resulting him to stumble backwards. She shot him a disgusted glare and smirked, instantly confusing Soobin.

okay.. what the fuck?  

Soobin looked at her again and walked off before she could say anything else.

~
I have online school rn- 👁💧👄💧👁