CHAPTER 22

third person pov.

"What if she hates me bin.. oh my god, what if-" Soobin places his index finger on the older's lips, "stop with the 'what if's' and relax."

"How can I relax? I'm about to meet the mother of my lover." the statement makes the younger flush bright pink. "I promise she's going to love you, she is excited to meet you too." Soobin rubbed his back in comfort, which causes the older to calm down a bit.

I mean the part about his mum was partly true.. she didn't really show excitement though..

"When am I going to meet her then?"

"Is Sunday alright?", "alright then! I'll try my best to make a good impression." Yeonjun replies in an instant, he was determined to be accepted as the bunny's boyfriend. "Don't worry.. she'll love you."

——

Soomin was peacefully on the couch, scrolling though her phone when she heard a knock at the front door. "Coming!" Soomin got up and unlocked the door, seeing her little brother.

"AH! SOOBINIE~ HOW WAS YOUR DAY?" Soobin extended his arms for a hug, the female gladly accepted. "It was good Noona, how about yours?", "Uni is meh.. but anyways, what did your boyfriend say" Soomin wiggled her eyebrows, bringing her brother to the kitchen.

"He said he's free on Sunday.", "MUM! BINNIE'S BOYFRIEND IS COMING ON SUNDAY!" Soomin felt an elbow come in contact with her bicep, she eyed her younger brother while she rubs her right arm.

"Oh? Is that so, Soobin-ah?", his mum looked towards her son as he nodded, she hummed in response. "Now come on! Let's eat, we haven't eaten in a while together." Soomin and Soobin happily skipped towards the table, smelling the food laid out on the table.

"WOW MUM! THIS SMELLS GREAT!" Soomin grins at her mum, while Soobin takes a seat next to Soomin. "Can we eat now?" Soobin's eyes shine as he asked. His mum nodded, picking up her utensils.

——

it's finally Sunday, the day that Yeonjun has been panicking and stressing for. Yeonjun paced around his room, thinking of what to wear. Should I get his mum flowers? No she'll probably think I'm trying to hard, what should I wear.. maybe casual?

And so, Yeonjun chose a grey shirt and blue jeans that were loose at the bottom, he paired it with his favourite shoes, black Vans.

While he was changing, he heard his phone vibrate. He looked at his phone curiously and saw Soobin's text message.

binnie<3
hey! Are you feeling nervous?

Yeonjun smiled and unlocked his phone..

You
A little bit, yeah..

binnie<3
no need to worry, I'm sure my mum
will love you.

You
I sure hope so lol.
I'll see you there, binnie<3

binnie<3
mhm! I'll see you<3

Yeonjun closed his phone and headed out his bedroom door, "hey mum! Today is the day" Yeonjun pulled his fist up, showing a smile. "Goodluck Yeonjun-ah!" His mum showed two thumbs up which gave Yeonjun a sense of determination.

"Thanks mum, I'll see you when I get home." Yeonjun unlocked the door and headed inside his car, driving off to the younger's house.

Meanwhile..

"You look fine Soobin-ah.. just relax-" Soobin was stressing out, what if mum doesn't like him? What happens next? "Hey! Choi Soobin, pull yourself together." Soomin slapped his back, frowning at her panicking brother.