◢Chapter 15◣

EREN'S POV:

My plan for today is to act as if nothing happened between me and Levi yesterday. I'm not going to ignore him but I'm just gonna pretend that he didn't...kiss me at all because everyone knows it's going to be so fucking awkward after you realize you're gay and then you're suddenly kissed. The more I think about last night the more I want to bash my head against a wall from embarrassment. I literally flop out of bed and somehow end up falling right on my face and I'm pretty sure I almost break my nose. After getting up and having a quick shower I make my way downstairs and I'm greeted by the smell of peppermint tea. The Christmas lights on the tree are now off and the presents I got are under there too but now unwrapped, the majority of them being hardcover books and a few LoL RP cards. Levi's bored expression meets mine as he takes small,careful sips of his tea.

"Good morning, Eren."

"G-good morning, Levi," I stutter stupidly and take a seat on the chair across the table from him.

He smirks at my shy expression and studies my face like he might know what I'm thinking about.

"You never cease to amuse me," he comments.

"W-what?"

Then Levi laughs. Not those laughs he usually does when he laughing at something bad but a laugh people do when they're really entertained. Basically just a real, normal laugh but I kinda like it; a laugh that could make the selfish, the greedy and the poor laugh.

"You stutter so much."

"Well I'm sorry. Should I go to the doctor and see if they can do anything about it?" I say sarcastically.

"Okay first off all," he declares and gestures at me, "I'm a doctor and we can't do magic like that and second; I didn't say I didn't like it."

One simple phrase causes colour to reach my cheeks as I look at anything but Levi. He truly as a talent of making me uncomfortable which annoys the fuck out of me.

"Aw. You also tend to blush a lot, don't you, little brat?" he reports with a small snicker.

"Stop saying that," I whine.

"Stop saying what?"

"Please stop saying things like that. It's weird..."

"The word you mean is gay, right?" he asks.

"Levi, don't even start," I respond and look away. "Now if you excuse me, I'm going to make cookies for breakfast because I feel like it."

"Can I have some?"

"No," I reply, "I'll eat them all. Every last one of them and you can't stop me."

---

Sometimes I just really hate baking cookies. The dough always gets under my nails and it's sticky as fuck and sometimes when I somehow accidentally eat too much dough I end up throwing up. Cookie dough is just delicious but dangerous as hell. For some reason, Levi just so happens not to have wooden spoons for me to use to mix but he only had metal ones. Any person would use metal spoons but in my opinion I hate them and don't ask me why. I'm usually happy when I bake but the only emotion I can think of which describes me right now is just plain awkward because Levi is right behind me and watches me mix the gooey dough with my hands.

The moment when I don't expect anything to happen at all Levi wraps around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder. I stiffen at the sudden contact.

"I want some," he says and slightly opens his mouth.

"I don't have a proper spoon, dummy," I reply.