7. Raindrops

When the first rain came into this world, I would always catch the sounds of every dropping rains. When I first met you. The night is a bit cloudy and in a rainy season. Every night we spend texting and you send me to sleep with a smile on my face. Blushing for our nonsense random chitchat. You melt my heart that been cold for almost 5 years.

Our first time saying baby, it's you first when I said that I'm at the market, pouring rain in night and you called me that for joking saying "yes stay safe, baby". But I thought it was real then I started used the "love" words. We don't know how it started first. And after the jokes, we called love on each other with no strings that time. I think we've saying that for 3 months and we started to be more serious about each other.

At that 3 months with no strings, I saw you. Your clumsiness and your mistakes to any other girl. And hey, do you remember that is hard to be together that time? We had to go under the spotlight because you ex acting crazy. Do you miss our little action and our drama?

I think, the only person who didn't happy on this only me. Because, you found your perfect girl to spend the rest of your life. While me, still reaching you out. I shouldn't do this. I shouldn't go with this things but please hear me, "I need you ... i need you more than everything i could ever ask to God."

But in rainy season, you left me to build something else. I lied if I didn't shattered. The news broke me into thousand pieces and I barely feel like I could walk. I miss your sweet action by waiting for me in everything I do before I go to sleep. I wish, i really wish timing could be on my side just for once.

But, miracle didn't happen on my life and destiny would take a place. The day you left me, an Angel cried.