47. To You, As If You Read This

Do you love the smell of the rain on October 24 babe? The smell when grounds become a bit smelly, with the name "Petrichor". Is it beautiful babe?

Do you know what I like even i've been telling you for 3 years?

Baby, do you know what I fear the most? Yes, being forgotten and replaced. But if I told you the story you wouldn't understand isn't it? It feels like I'm with a blind person who dont know anything. Someone who love to destroy but didn't wanna rebuild.

Like every story, we had an ending. OBVIOUSLY, You replaced me and force me to go when I don't even have friends. I gave you everything babe, everything I could gave, I gave it away. But as if I write something, it's a waste of times for you.

Baby, do you know I'm scared to think that I have to forget and loose you. But the thoughts wouldn't appear on your reality. It's another challenge, another girl to be destroyed. All of your achievement.

I don't care about your kitty, you hated kitten. As like you pretend to like me. I'm scared you put me like your exes, but here I am. Write a story about how stupid me choose you and write a story that wouldn't last one day for you.

Babe ... do you know how many story and letter I've wrote you? Why do you hate me when all I do is loving you and only needing your attention?

Guess I am another lost stars who didn't survived your reality. I've reaching you out, but you push me away and ask me to go away.

Love means nothing if only written with words not an action.

We were all lost stars in this shitty reality...

We will end baby, as if you wants. You hate me to death so much isn't it baby?