Chapter 2

🌌_~synchronized~_🌌
A Dance! Jander AU
Chapter 2 =
Zander sighed in defeat as he walked to the room right across from the one Jake was in. How could he make that mistake?
"I really do have terrible luck..." Zander muttered to himself as he stretched on the floor. After stretching Zander scrolled through his music playlist and picked a random song. He tapped on a familiar song - Ballad of Mona Lisa by p!atd. Eh. Might as well do it, he thought to himself.He stood up and began to just go with the flow. His feet slid around the smooth wood floor and his arms were popping and locking. The whole world soon disappeared as he freestyled the dance. As the music stopped he slowly began to become more aware of his surroundings. He walked over to his phone and contemplated what to do next. He rubbed his temples as he let out a sigh.

Jake pondered on why exactly Zander was staring at him.
"I guess I really am that good." Jake added smugly with a cocky grin on his face.
Jake felt his dance had been going pretty well, he was doing it to Electric Love by BØRNS. It was his usual style of dance, he always really liked street jazz rather than contemporary.
"What to add to the dance now?" Jake asked himself as he sat down on the smooth wood floor cross legged. Daisy danced throughout the room, her arms fluid and her movements were like water. Daisy was off into her own world just dancing with the flow. She stopped as her eyes wandered to the clock.
"Oh my, I hope i'm not late!" Daisy called out as she ran out of the room.
Daisy burst into another room sweat trickling down her forehead.
"I hope i'm not late.." She added sheepishly.
She sat next to Jake knee's up to her chest and gave Jake a warm smile. Jake's face turned slight red and gave her an awkward smile in return. Mrs.Rosy walked through the doors clipboard in hand.
"Is anyone missing?" She questioned.

"No?" She added.
"Well! Regionals are right around the corner and for this year we have a little twist." She continued.
"We will pair you with a partner in order to test your skills!" She said cheerily.
"And! If you make it into regionals, you can either go solo, form a team or have the same partner!" She mentioned.
"I'm going to pass the paper around and that's your partner." She finished as she handed out the sheets of paper. It finally arrived at Jake and Xander, both of them were in absolute shock at who they were partnered with.
"WHAT!" The two screamed in unison.
🌌_~synchronized~_🌌