Chapter 14

POV: Mitch
I could feel his chest vibrating with sleep. One of his arms was around my neck, and the other around my waist. Our legs were tangled together in the sheets. I shook the sleep from my eyes as he opened his and smiled.
"You stalker you," he grumbled. His morning voice made me smile.
"You look sexy when you sleep," I blushed as I whispered it. He ran his fingers through my messed-up hair.
"I know," he chuckled. I felt blood rushing through me as I leaned over and kissed him softly. He put his hand on my cheek. I loved it, though. I felt so safe with Scott. He made me feel so protected, and so happy in just two days. So much has already changed.
"Are we telling Avi and Kevin the news today?" I asked. He grunted in thought.
"If we do, all 5 of us need to be in the same place. Kirstie knows already, and she could help support us."
"Do you think that they'll support us?" I asked him. He looked down at me and stared.
"Of course they would. We're still friends, and we're still Pentatonix." He hugged me to him, and he kissed my forehead. I loved when we would just cuddle and say nothing. I loved my Pentatonix family. I wish that we could come out, Scott and I, but the fans would go crazy. We would lose fans, and besides, it was obvious in the way we acted.
"Okay. Let's call them all over," I say. I was going to get out of bed, but Scott's arms tightened around me.
"That can wait. C'mere, Mitchie," he kissed my head. It wasn't as important as telling the band, but he just made me forget everything. I wish I'd never gotten so attached so fast...
-
A/N: Filler chapter. (: