Six.

[6]

"Favorite food?"

"Pizza."

"Favorite subject?"

"Acting."

Jade raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "You like acting?"

"It's my passion," Beck answered, sipping his usual everyday coffee. "Ever since I was little, I've dreamed of becoming an actor."

Jade chuckled. "Me too. Well, a director, mostly. But I love acting as well."

"You act?" He quirked an eyebrow, propping his elbows on the table. "What else can you do?"

She shrugged. "I can act, sing, dance, direct. Anything really."

"Wow, you sound so proud of yourself," he said sarcastically, a goofy grin etched on his lips.

He received another nonchalant shrug from her. "It's just stuff I can do. Basic talents."

"Basic talents?" He shook his head, chuckling heartily to himself. "You know, anyone would kill to be able to do the things you can do."

"Hmm. Maybe." She then quickly changed the subject. "What else can you do, Aladdin?"

"You're not gonna stop calling me that, are you?"

"Not a chance."

"Well," he sighed. "Nothing really. I mean, I can play guitar. Does that count for something?"

She pursed her lips, pretending to think about it. "Hmm, I guess it does. Mind teaching me how to play?"

"You wanna learn to play guitar?"

"If you're willing to teach me."

"I guess that can be arranged," he smirked. "If you want me to teach you, you might wanna give me your number."

God, he hoped that was smooth enough.

A smirk graced her lips as she tilted her head. "You coulda just asked, but alright. Gimme your phone."

He rolled his eyes, but handed her his phone.

She typed in her number and handed the phone back to him. "There. Now put your number in my phone."

He took the phone from her outstretched hand and typed in his number, then handed it back to her.

"Pleasure doin business with ya," she said, pretending to tip her imaginary cowboy hat.

Which Beck couldn't help but think was insanely adorable.

He laughed lightly. "Cute."

"Aw, you think I'm cute," Jade teased, causing him to rub the back of his neck nervously.

"Uh, um..." He cleared his throat. "I think it's time to go, I have to meet up with Tori soon."