Chapter 2

PEGGY POV

I walked into my dorm shortly after my conversation with John. I saw a girl unpacking, probably my roommate. She looked a lot like me but she was taller and her hair was more wavy than curly. She wore a black long sleeved shirt with a red skirt and mesh tights. I saw her boots beside the door. (Her outfit⬇️⬇️)

"Oh hi" she turned and noticed me standing there

"Hi! I'm Peggy Schuyler, your roommate!" I stuck my hand out for her to shake.

"M-Maria, Maria Lewis" she shyly smiled and slowly took my hand. "It's nice to meet you Ms. Schuyler."

"It's nice to meet you too! But please call me Peggy" I giggled a little as we let go of each other's hands.

"Oh, ok, well you can call me Maria" Maria smiled.

"Do you need help unpacking?" I asked.

"I'm almost done but thanks for offering!"

"Ok well I'm going back to my sisters, I'll see you soon ok!" I smiled as I walked out the dorm and waved.

"Bye!" Maria waved back and smiled.

MARIA POV

I finished unpacking about 20 minutes after Peggy left. I saw a phone light up out if the corner of my eye. I felt my pocket (yes my skirt has a pocket, you're jealous. MARIA!! SORRY NOT SORRY!) and my phone was still there. I picked up the phone and the lock screen was all three Schuyler sisters, it must be Peggy's. Someone called her phone, it was Angelica.

"Hello?" I answered it just incase it was important.

"Peggy?" I'm guessing Angelica thought it was Peggy at first.

"Um, no I'm her roommate, she said she was going to see you and your sister like 20 minutes ago and left her phone." My voice was a little shaky, I'm not the greatest with new people.

"Oh my goodness." Her voice sounded really worried. "ALEXANDER CALM DOWN WE WILL FIND THEM" I heard her yell.

"Um is Peggy not with you guys?" I asked concerned.

"We can't find her or John Laurens, he was with her before." She somehow still seemed contained even though she was clearly freaking out. "Here come to dorm 431 and you can help us"

"O-ok I'll be right there" I was definitely freaking out now, even though I had just mer this girl.

"Oh by the way I'm Angelica Schuyler" I knew that but I guess logically it could have been her or the middle sister.