Chapter 7

Ok so I know John was fluent in French but for this story he's not and Pegs took French and was very good at it.

PEGGY POV

"Ok so we just finished putting the posters up Peg" Angie said while her and Eliza walked up to me.

"Great! So I think everything's done" I looked at Alex who had a checklist of everything we needed to get done.

"Location?" Alex said looking at the clipboard then back at me.

"Schuyler mansion" Eliza smiled. We decided to have the party there because it was going to be big. Our Dad is out of town so we won't have to worry about that.

Alex wrote something then looked back at us. "Drinks and food?"

"Herc and Laf took care of that" I said.

"DJ?"

"Hired!"

"Guests?"

"Posters are put up and people were contacted" Angie replied.

"Alright I think that's it" Alex looked back at us and smiled.

We were at my dorm and classes start in two days. The whole school will be at this party, it's gonna be epic.

"Hey guys" Maria said walking into the dorm.

"Hey Mari!" I smiled. "Are you coming to the party tonight?"

"I-Is James gonna be there?" She asked, her voice shaking a bit.

The others looked at her confused and I remembered that they didn't know. I pulled Maria into our bedroom so we could talk without them there.

"I don't know" I said to Maria.

"Oh..." She sighed.

"But you'll be safe with us, if you wanna come" I tried to reassure Maria so she would come. She broke up with James but I was the only one who knew and somehow James hasn't told anyone.

"...Alright" Maria smiled.

"Great! Now let's go back to the kitchen!" I celebrated and grabbed Maria's arm.

We all stood in the kitchen of mine and Maria's dorm talking for a while until someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it" I chirped walking to the door. I opened it to see my favorite freckled face. "Hi Johnny"

"Hey Pegs, did you finish planning the party?" John asked leaning on the doorframe.

"Yep!" I smiled.

"Great, now you can rest!" John walked in and gestured me to sit on the couch.

"Nooooo" I whined

"If you want to go to the party then you have to rest" John said a bit sterner than before.

I pouted and looked up at John. He gave me the 'Are you gonna go?' look.

"But I don't wanna" I replied, still pouting.

John lifted me off the ground and started walking towards the couch in my dorm. I screeched a little. John put me on the couch and put an ice pack on my foot.