Chapter 10

PEGGY POV

We watched one movie then got bored so now we're playing truth or dare.

"Pegs" Alex smiled. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth" any other person I would've said Dare but Alex sucks at dares so I don't give him the satisfaction of giving me dares.

"Aw man" Alex grumbled and I stuck my tongue out at him. "What's something no one here knows. Well other than Angie and Betsy."

"Hmm well you all know about my NAME" I glared at Angie and everyone laughed. I thought for a moment. "I took dance classes for 10 years" I mean so did Angie and 'Liza but they don't need to know that.

"Really?"

"Yep, I was kinda forced into it at first but I fell in love with it. I was told I was good at Jazz and Hip hop but I actually hated them and liked Lyrical, Ballet and Contemporary more. Ballet was actually the reason I took French in high school." I rambled.

"Wow" Herc laughed and everyone started laughing.

"Ok umm John truth or dare?" I grinned. I know he's going to pick dare.

"Dare" John responded without hesitation.

I smirked. "Sing."

John shot me a glare, he was definitely embarrassed. "Do I have to?" He said kinda quietly.

"YES ITS A DARE!" Alex yelled standing up. Everyone laughed but John.

Eliza grabbed Alex's arm and pulled him to sit back down. "Alex, baby, calm down"

John sighed and nodded. He slowly started singing.

Raise a glass to freedom
Something they can never take away
No matter what they tell you
Raise a glass to the 8 of us
Tomorrow they'll be more of us
Telling the story of tonight

John softly sang. I was in love with his voice. I looked around the room and saw everyone staring at him in awe. He wasn't kidding, no one had heard him sing. I grinned at John as he finished singing.

"Wow" I heard Eliza quietly breathe.

"Ok so Angie Truth or dare?" John said trying to change the subject.

"Truth" Angie answered.

"Boooo" I yelled.

"Mon ami you picked truth" Laf laughed.

"Yeah but that was Alex" I immediately answered.

"Rude!" Alex yelled and I giggled.

"She has a point" Herc nodded.

John waved his hands around trying to continue the game. "Angie" John smirked at her, what's he planning? Angie just looked at him. John laughed and continued, "Do you like Laf?"

I grinned and awaited Angie's answer. Her and Laf blushed. "W-Well I...I.."Angie stuttered which was really funny because I've never heard her stutter. Her faced turned redder and she closed her eyes. "...Maybe...?" Laf blushed heavily and the entire room smirked.

I cleared my throat dramatically. "MY SHIP IS SAILING!" I stood up and screamed.

Alex stood up too, despite Eliza's attempts to keep him sitting. "LAFGELICA WILL LIVE ON!"

Angie quickly changed the subject. "Herc! Truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Kiss Maria"

Herc shrugged and leaned over to Maria, who was sitting next to him. They kissed for like a minute then pulled apart. Both of them were blushing a lot and just staring at each other.

I grinned and faced looking like I was gonna cry. "All my ships are sailing... I'm so proud" I pretended to wipe away a tear. John laughed and Herc rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, Laf T or D?"

"Dare"

Herc waved his hand for Laf to come over to him. Laf did as Herc asked and Herc whispered something into his ear. Laf blushed a little, nodded, and went back to where he was sitting. He smirked at Angie and she gave him a confused look. In all honesty I think I know what the dare was.

"What was th-" Angie was cut off by Laf smashing his lips against hers. I fangirled as Angie became less tense and melted into the kiss. They pulled apart both complete tomatos. Me, Alex, and Herc stood up and high fived. I looked at Alex and smirked as Angie and Laf pulled away from the kiss.

"LAFGELICAAAAAAA" Me and Alex screamed at the same time.

Eliza stood up and pushed both of us back on the ground. She pointed her fingers at us and said, "No"

I fell right onto John when Eliza pushed me. I looked at him, while still in his lap. "Heya Johnny Boy"
He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

I heard Alex clear his throat. "Jeggy lives on" He said it a odd and quiet voice.

"Shut up Hamliza" I heard John yell back.

I sat up in John's arm to see Eliza blushing.

"Alright Mes Amis let's go on" Laf said. "Alex, Truth or dare"

"Dare. I'm not a pansy" Alex crossed his arms and smirked.

"Play seven minutes in heaven with Eliza"

Alex grinned and pulled Eliza out if the room. Eliza mouthed 'Help me' to me and I busted out laughing. I waved at her and she glared at me. When the seven minutes was up Eliza came out with tons of hickeys. They were both blushing madly and Herc busted out laughing.

"Did y'all have fun?" John laughed, his southern accent slipping.
Alex nodded and Eliza looked away from us.

John laughed and pulled me off his lap. I pouted at him. He stood up and laughed. "I'm gonna get snacks" He walked into the kitchen.

"Pegs you look weird without a hoodie" Herc laughed. I pouted again and grumbled, "Someone wouldn't let me wear one."

"Peggy hoodie/sweaterless." Maria laughed. "That's new"

I was about to say something but I was hit in the face by something soft. I pulled it off my face and saw a navy blue sweatshirt with a cartoon turtle on it. I turned a little to see John in the doorway between the main room and the kitchen of his dorm.

"What? You were hoodieless" He laughed and went back to grabbing snacks.

I blushed and put the hoodie on. It's kinda big on me but I like it. I'm totally keeping it now.

"Aww Jeggy" Angie cooed. I blushed more and glared at Angie. John walked back from the kitchen and sat down next to me. He leaned into me and I felt his warm breath. "Better?" John whispered into my ear.

I nodded and hid in the hoodie.

Bonjour y'all! So this is a little filler chapter but the next chapter is definitely going to hey deeper into the plot. Sadly I have to pay attention to live classes now. Thanks for reading and have a good day/night!