Hola

Hi guys.
It's me, Pearl, again.

So, the god of ideas just pooped in my brain, and from that st..uff came the idea for this book. It's been in my head for weeks now. And a very good friend helped me bring this idea to life by making an amazing cover, I can't thank her enough. I think I love the cover more than I love the book, lol..

Thanks, Luhvblack

Please don't copy, no plagiarism. Be genuine in your books. Copying others ideas won't get you anywhere. If my book sparks any idea in your mind, no prob, and good luck. But DON'T COPY, it's not nice. I won't hesitate to report. You see, I have so many ideas, but I find it hard to put those ideas into words, sometimes I wish I could just take my brain out and remove the idea, so you stealing it is just gonna break me, pls don't.

I've read a lot of Mafia books where the girl marries a rival leader, or, she is sold, or they don't care about her, she has an abusive father, something like that. And I don't want that type of cliche move in my book. If you're looking for a book where they live happily ever after, sorry, this is not it, at least not yet.

My character is not sick in the head, she's not deranged or psychotic. I don't know why I will have a character that is deranged. There won't be any sick twisted killing. So if you were expecting that, sorry.

This book is gonna have a lot of swearing and some mature content. Don't read it if you can't handle it, si?? I don't need any lovely person reporting me. Told you there was gonna be swearing...

Anyway, moving on...

I don't know how many chapters this book is gonna have. I never know how many it will have. But, I always know how my books are gonna end.

Alright, here we go, enjoy people.
And please don't be a silent reader. Vote and comment, it means a lot to authors. Always vote and comment. Doing that is like tipping your waitress or Uber driver.

Thank you,
XOXO ❤️