chapter 20

Dedicated to Aliquis67 for being such a ray of sunshine....

Warning 18+ content
___________

The door opened and Sisi came in silently tiptoeing across the room. Jack opened her eyes groggily as light from the hallway spilled into the room. She watched as Sisi went to the closet with a basket filled with clean linens and clothes. When she came out, the basket was empty. Then she went to the hamper and transferred the dirty clothes into her basket.
Jack sat up and pressed the remote, so the curtains opened slowly.

“Morning Sisi,” she mumbled.

“Good morning Jacqui. Sorry to wake you up.” If it was another person that called her that, she would have been irritated. But it was Sisi, so she didn't mind.

“It’s no problem, I was about getting up anyway.” Sisi left the room and Jack changed into her training gear: sports bra, leggings and Nike running shoes.

Not in the mood to run, she went down to the gym and met Angela there already. On a normal day, Angela won’t be awake that early. Something was up with her, Jack thought as she stared at Angela’s upside-down figure.

“Couldn’t sleep?” Jack asked as she walked to the treadmill.

“Nope.”

Angela was balanced on her hands, her legs straight up in the air. She slowly brought her left leg forward and took the right leg back. Then she brought the right forward and took the left back, repeating the motion a few times. Then she slowly brought her leg backward till it hit the floor then she stood. Sweat was dripping down her face and back. Angela’s flexibility was astounding. Jack liked watching her when she did those acrobatic stuff.

Setting the treadmill to a slow walk, she watched as Angela leaped up and held the horizontal pole with both hands and pulled herself up and then swung on it twice before flipping back. She landed on her feet with a thud.

“I don’t know what I’m doing,” she murmured as she rolled her neck. Jack said nothing as Angela walked to the bench-pressing machine and sat. Angela finally glanced at Jack, “Your brother is a dick.”

Jack nodded, “I know.”

“I didn’t sleep with anyone that night we went to the club,” she murmured lowly, but Jack could hear every word she said. “I didn’t, but he blames me for cheating when I did nothing wrong.”

Jack got off the treadmill and went to sit on the floor beside Angy. The fight had lasted more than a week, surprisingly.

“What do you want to do about it?” she asked wiping off the sweat with the towel around her neck.

“I don’t know, get back at him somehow.”

“And how do you intend to do that?”

Angela suddenly looked at Jack, “With you.”

She got off the bench and straddled Jack the same time she pulled her hair back and kissed her. Jack moaned as she held onto Angy’s slim waist.

“We shouldn’t be doing this,” Jack whispered as she held Angela’s neck. Angela pushed her back, so she was laying and then pulled off her tank top. She took Jacks hand and placed it on her naked breast. They were just exploring the attraction between them.

“We really shouldn’t be doing this?” Jack repeated even as she rolled the soft pink tip between her fingers.

“I know, and I don’t care,” Angela moaned out as she grinded her crotch against Jacks. She placed her hands on both sides of Jacks head and kissed her hard.