✴️ 18 - Kind ✴️

"It's been a few days and he's still sick...?" The popular lightning elemental asked, earning a slight nod from his rivalry-friend afterwards. "Can't he use his own powers instead to make like a... medicine, for himself?"

"He's too weak, Halilintar, so he doesn't have enough energy to make one." Solar replied, heaving a long, sad sigh.

"Why is he even sick in the first place?"

"I have no clue..."

The famous duos then continued their way to school, pausing from their short conversation for a while. Earlier, they coincidentally met up near Solar's neighborhood so together, without hesitation, they walked towards their destination. They were okay with it, as long as they have company.

"By the way, " The well-known alchemist uttered, breaking the silence between them. "Where's Taufan? I thought you two would always go to school together?" He asked, with his lips pursed.

"He told me their varsity was scheduled every morning now, so we might not walk together going to school than usual," The lightning user responded, feeling a bit down by the fact that he won't be able to see and be with his close friend every morning like they used to. "And, he'd already went ahead of me."

He hate to admit it but he do like his friend's company, even when there are times he would get irritated by him. He enjoys it, a lot honestly. He is his best friend afterall, a friend, who also happens to be his brother at the same time.

"Oh, but you could still be with him after school, right?"

"I guess... yeah..."

Not for long, they reached the main door of their school building, entering inside afterwards. Usually, their fangirls are waiting for them from the hallway, but today, not even a single one of them surprised them as they went inside. It was like, they never existed in the first place, and that they are nothing but a complete strangers to their eyes. Even the once-annoyed Halilintar was quite bothered by it.

Feeling dumbfounded, they just shrugged it off and let out a heavy sigh. 'They must have forgotten about us because of that brat.' They both thought as they shook their heads.

"SUPRAAAAAA!!!"

"OMG! SUPRA, MY BABY!"

"KYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SUPRA!!!"

They groaned in frustration when they heard their sickening competitor's name again, their whole body trembled in anger. Trying to leave where they are right now, the once popular duos then turned to the hallway, and made their way towards their locker. But before they did, their rival suddenly appeared infront of them, eyeing them with a wide, prideful grin.

"Aww, too bad. Nobody even notice you guys anymore." Supra teased, chuckling an evil laughter before passing by them, with his fangirls tailing behind him.

"That Sup-rat's gonna get it—" With deadly lightning bolts cackling around his arms, Halilintar was about to stomp his way towards their rival when Solar stopped him from doing so.

"Forget it, Halilintar. Let him have it all."

<=> <=> <=>

"And a five... and a six... seven... and eight..." Frostfire, the choreographer of the dance varsity counted as he practiced with his dancers.

Taufan and Blaze were merely following his dance steps, but deep inside, they really wanted to quit this boring varsity. Their practice was held in the gymnasium, and getting tired as they are, they'd never taken a break for at least a couple of minutes from performing. More like, Frostfire was pushing the dancers too much, to the point where they're almost about to pass out from practicing non-stop.

Unexpectedly, Ais was actually watching them from afar, mostly eyeing his childhood friend, in case he needed him or he might cause some trouble, and their rival. He witnessed everything they're doing, and he was so close to punching Frostfire in the face for being too hard to his schoolmates, and his best friends. Secretly, the ice elemental would occasionally create a small, water bubble to give to his friends just for them to stay hydrated.

Going back, Frostfire became bored after creating some fresh, new steps for their dance, so he thought of annoying his rival. Smirking, he called him. "Hey, chicken-head! You're not doing it properly!" He shouted at Blaze, causing all the dancers to pause from their practice and became silent as they stared at the said teen.

"I'm just following what you're doing, idiot!" Blaze yelled back as his temper started to rise, and Ais on the other hand, could feel it.

"Blaze, don't, please..." Taufan whispered, pleading for his friend to stop from causing a commotion, but he'd only got ignored by him.

"Well, you're not doing it well!"

"THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT TO MAKE ME DO ABOUT IT?!" Blaze spat. "WHY ARE YOU SO HARD ON US?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET US REST AFTER TWO HOURS OF PRACTICING! FOR ME, YOU'RE JUST THE WORST CHOREOGRAPHER EVER, AND I DON'T CARE IF I LEAVE THIS VARSITY, BECAUSE I KNOW THIS IS FOR MY OWN GOOD! I DON'T EVEN CARE AS WELL IF YOU TELL THIS TO OUR VARSITY COACH, JUST SO YOU KNOW, I'M DONE!" He ranted, before jumping down the stage and rushed towards the exit.

Everyone on the stage, including Ais, was surprised with Blaze's sudden outburst. As if a cue, Ais immediately followed his best friend, for he could be there when Blaze badly needed to. Frostfire didn't even got startled with it as he stared at his rival in a cold, expressionless way. He only rolled his eyes off him, scoffing afterwards.

"So? Who wants to join him?" He asked, glancing at the dancers one by one. A second later, his eyes met Taufan's cerulean ones.

The wind manipulator frowned at him. "When will you ever be kind in your life?" He simply questioned, shaking his head in disbelief before going down the stage as well, leaving the gymnasium afterwards and ran after his varsity buddy.

Unknowingly, Taufan's response made Frostfire became silent.