Hidden Truth

No one's POV:

"Y/N!" Someone yelled as the door to your room flung open.

"K-Kyousuke!" You yelled weakly with a painful smile.

He ran up to you and unshackled your chains, letting your arms finally go free. However, they were really soar from the position they were in.

He hugged you instantly as if his life depends on it. A very tight hug that you immediately returned while sobbing in Tsurugi's shirt.

"I-I missed you..." you whispered in his ears.

"I missed you too. A lot." He broke the hug to take a look at your face with a smile but his smile quickly faded as he saw the cut on your cheek. Then he held your wrists and saw the chain marks around them which indicated that they were too tight and also because you had tried to escape many times.

Tsurugi was boiling with rage.

"Step away from her or else." A voice came from behind him followed by a gun's clicking sound.

Tsurugi turned slowly as you both widened your eyes...

"Hakuryuu!!" You yelped as you  saw Amemiya strangling him while a gun was placed right beside his head.

"Leave him." Tsurugi said quietly, "Let him go Taiyou he has nothing to do with this!"

"Oh really~? And since when do I take orders from YOU?" Amemiya snapped at him with that psychotic expression on his face.

"Just let him go! This is between you and me!" Yelled Tsurugi

"HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT FIFTH SECTOR?!" Amemiya yelled back, "You belong here."

"I DON'T!" Tsurugi snapped back.

"Who are you fooling but yourself my dear Kyousuke?"

Tsurugi stayed silent but kept his  glare directed at Amemiya.

"Oh well," he said while shoving Hakuryuu away from him on the ground and aiming the gun in Tsurugi's direction, "I might as well get rid of you for good."

"NO!" You yelled, "DON'T DO IT AMEMIYA! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

"SHUT UP! YOU KNOW NOTHING!" He shouted at you then returned his gaze quickly back at Tsurugi.

Then their Boss appeared through the door looking tired and panting from running, "Agent 7! Drop that gun right now!" He demanded.

Amemiya turned his eyes towards him, they looked scary, "Shut up old geezer."

The boss had a shocked and insulted expression on his face.

"H-HOW DARE YOU-"

"If you come any closer you'll be the first to die here." Amemiya warned him while still fixing his eyes on Tsurugi.

"Taiyou...calm down...we can talk this through." Tsurugi tried calming him down.

"TALK THIS THROUGH?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Your sense of humour have improved since the last time I saw you Kyousuke."

"Then tell me what do you want?"

"I want to get rid of you. And all the shitty people in this organisation!"

"WHY?!"

"BECAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!"

"THAT'S NOT FOR YOU TO DECIDE!"

"SHUT UP!" Amemiya yelled and fired a bullet in the air, "You talk too much."

'He has gone completely insane.' Thought Tsurugi as a drop of swear trickled down his face.

"Amemiya Taiyou, you need to sto-"

*gunshot*

They watched with wide eyes as Fifth Sector's boss slowly dropped to his knees, blood spreading into his white shirt.

Yes

Amemiya just shot him

He ain't joking around here

"Does it take a bullet to shut you up?" Amemiya asked looking unfazed at all.

Other agents from the organisation ran towards their injured boss as they quickly carried him away from here, leaving only you, Tsurugi, Hakuryuu and Amemiya in the room...

"So where were we?" Amemiya asked with a sick grin on his face.

"What will you get from killing me?" Tsurugi asked, looking directly into Amemiya's eyes.

Amemiya's expression changed a bit as if he was thinking about Tsurugi's question.

"See? Killing me won't get you anywhere."

"SHUT UP! IT WON'T BUT I'LL BE DONE WITH YOU FOR GOOD!"

"WHY? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?!"

"I JUST HATE YOU OKAY? AND WHEN I HATE SOMEONE, IT'S BETTER FOR THEM TO DIE ONCE AND FOR ALL!"

"THAT'S INSANE!"

"I DON'T CARE IF I'M INSANE OR A PSYCHOPATH! I'LL DO WHAT I WANT TO DO AND YOU WON'T STOP ME FROM FINISHING MY PLAN!"

"WAS IT YOUR PLAN OR FIFTH SECTOR'S PLAN?"

"Heh...it was originally planned by our boss to bring you back here to work with us again. The boss had always favoured you. Always..." Amemiya spoke slowly, "...he assigned me to go to your school and lure you back here using her." He glanced at you then continued...

"But I had other plans...I deceived that stupid boss into thinking I'm working for him. I acted that I obeyed him. I waited patiently. I endured his foul behaviour just to reach my target in the end..." Amemiya's eyes were hollow at this point as he raised the gun once again towards Tsurugi, "...and that is finishing you off once and for all. The amazing Tsurugi Kyousuke. Agent 9...will no longer exist."

He smirked a wide smirk while tilting his head, "Farewell Tsurugi Kyousuke."

"NO!!"

*gunshot*
_________________________