C~32: Wedding Prep

"You just have to break them in."

"I've been breaking them in. For three days. Can I just go barefoot?"

"No, absolutely not."

"Just thinking it's a little much, you know? The dress and the shoes, and all of this."

"Tell me about it," I say, walking onto the back porch holding a white guitar, the place really looked like a forest wedding. An aisle is going to be made of flowers, logs, rocks, and a lot of flowers.

Jasper and I got back about five days ago, so did the band, we've been practicing with the songs Alice gave us and I was happy to be home.

Alice looks over to me as I hold the guitar, "What's wrong with it?"

Raising my brows, I look from it to her, "It's not mine."

"I know this, not yours."

"Why can't I use mine?"

"Because yours is black and blue, this is white and elegant...for the wedding." she grits. Looking everywhere but her eyes, I growl, "Alice, I can't play with this."

"Why not?"

I point to every problem on this guitar "First off the bridge it cracked so I can't tune it, strings are about to snap and even though the online version said it was good it was shipped from that tacky record store down the road."

Bella and Alice look at me bewildered, turning the guitar over I show them the spot where I scratched off the white paint and lay the branding "See record store and you bought it painting white for fifty bucks when the original price is ten. You were scammed, and I am not playing with it."

I place the guitar down on the table like it was hot metal and back away from it. Then we all turn to Jasper and Carlisle carrying benches for the wedding. Emmett comes carrying a long tree trunk after them "Where do you want them, boss?"

"On either side of the aisle," Alice commands.

Rosalie walks past behind Emmett carrying a fat tree stump "What aisle?"

"Does no one have vision?" declares Alice walking down towards them. Bella takes off her shoes and grabs onto my arm, steadying herself to put her converse back on. She looks up, and I follow her gaze to Edward, he stood overlooking everything.

Turning back to Bella, I smirk, "Bad luck to see the groom before the wedding."

Bella grumbles with a smile at me, I shrug "As one of two maids of honor, it's my job to piss you off, Alice is the one that helps you. She's your angel, I'm your devil." I recite. Bella burst out laughing, and Alice comes back looking at her "You, go home and get lots of beauty sleep. That's an order."

The two hug and Bella walks away.

"And what about the white junk your selling to me as a guitar?" I push. Alice bites her lip, thinking, my hands move to beg potions, "Come on, it's five little words."

Sighing, she gives up "......You can play your guitar."

YES!!!!!

I jump up happy and throw my arms around Alice, who just shakes her head. Rushing down the steps I fall to my knees in happiness "SWEET JEASUES THERE REALLY IS A LORD-"

"Only! If you play the same songs and two, you let me do your wedding."

What? I stand to look up at her like she was some queen and I was her court jester "Same songs, that's fine you only gave me five because Bella won't make a list...and my wedding?"