| Chapter 17

Sighing, You stared at the table which contains the ingredients you got from a market and glance towards the boxes of things Seokjin bought.

Smiling faintly, you massaged your temples, breathing in and out in attempt of clearing off the anger in your system. 

Upon opening it, you saw yet again Kim Seokjin squinting his eyes at you and that made you grin.

"What do you need Jin? "

Unpacking the boxes you asked and then neatly placed the utensils in one of the stalls near the kitchen.

"Make me food"

...

"Hoseokie!" you called and immediately jumped into his arms while Seokjin tailed around you with a frown.

They act like as if they're dating.

Munching on his crackers, he gave small glares at your back for leaving him alone and as if you felt your gaze you pulled away from the hug, standing back beside Seokjin.

"So, let's get going? "

Hoseok asked, pointing at the door and you immediately nodded with a smile, saluting.

"Yes, sir! "

...

Scrubbing the table, you smiled widely when suddenly you heard the bells clink.

Sprinting your way towards the counter, you waited for the unknown girl's order.

"I'll have one bread roll"

...

"Ara where's my food? " you heard Seokjin whine while you were mopping the floor, nodding you jogged towards one of the shelves and took one making sure to leave the exact amount of the price in the shelves.

"Water"

Without wasting time you grabbed a bottle near you and placed it in his table.

"Phone"

Biting your bottom lip, you nodded, massaging your shoulders while walking in and out of the staff room.

As you hand him your phone he immediately took it not even sparing a glance at you and that made the other boy, Hoseok frown.

"Ara can you-"

"No" cutting his sentence off, Hoseok grabbed your arm and pulled you away from Seokjin.

"Stop ordering her around as if she's your maid Seokjin, your indeed a prince, but your not, here. So,  face the reality and stop being a lazy kid you have your hands and legs for goddamn sake"

He burst out which made Seokjin furrow his eyebrows at him, giving him a last glare Hoseok dragged you towards the staff room.

Looking up at him you tilted you head in confusion, crouching down in front of you Hoseok sighs and caressed your knees.

"Aren't you tired of him? "

With that question you pursed your lips together and stayed quiet. Sighing he made his way behind you and started massaging your aching shoulders.

"Rest here okay? Don't even try to go out and just sleep ignore Seokjin for awhile"

Chuckling at his statement you glance back at him and asked something that made his ears red, freeze at his spot and widen his eyes. 

"Are you Jealous Jung Hoseok? "

_

This is unedited

Please do vote and comment for more updates!

Also...

Thank you so much for 200+ views and for the 70+ votes!

💜💜💜