| Chapter 60

Your dream, was to become a baker while he was just a tramp who's actually a prince.

Destiny truly played with the two of you, but you didn't regret every second of it even if it hurts, even if you'll be alone in the cold breeze of winter. Alone, cold and heartbroken.

You weren't good with it, your not good at crying for someone, bidding them goodbye and now you hated it even more.

Tweeting of birds were heard, the sunshine softly hitting your line of sight which cause you to wake up.

Sitting up softly, you smiled wearily and caressed your finger at the bed sheets he was laying at awhile ago. You told yourself that you won't sleep, you wouldn't because you know this will happen. You know too well.

You were greeted by what? By silence, the sad beating of your heart and by your tears.

"Happy Birthday Min Areum... " you whispered to yourself, sobbing while thanking Seokjin for his gift, for his unforgettable gift.

You didn't even get the chance to say goodbye, you didn't even get a chance to say the three words again and with that you cried your heart out.

Lifting your head up, you glanced around your empty room indicating that he did left, he left you. You are now alone.

"Merry Christmas Kim Seokjin..." you whispered clenching your shirt tightly while breaking down, letting your tears flow, letting the loneliness eat you whole, letting your agony and reality slap your soul.

As you heard the door clicking open, you raised your head and saw someone who you didn't expect to come.

He expects you to push him away, to run away again, but what you did next was exactly what a certain boy told him.

Jumping out of your bed, almost slipping you ran towards your father's arms which was spread widely awaiting for you to come. As you were safely around his arms, your father kissed your forehead and caressed your hair lovingly.

"I'm here... don't worry Appa's here"

...

Starring outside with a lifeless expression, Seokjin caressed the ring on his finger and bit his bottom lip stopping himself from crying.

"Happy Birthday my princess... " he whispered to himself, opening the lid of the necklace you gave him which contained a picture of you in a pink gown, a tiara up on your head which made you look like a princess.

Glancing at the rearview mirror, Namjoon sighed. He wasn't used to it, he wasn't used to see his cheerful brother so gloomy and sad. Well, what can he exactly do?

That's when Namjoon confirmed, his brother Kim Seokjin is indeed in love with an ordinary girl and that made everything complicated.

You made his brother feel like as if he was the only person you'll love until you die, until your last breath.

"We're almost there" as he spoke that he saw a glimpse of Seokjin wiping a tear streaming down his cheeks. Giving Seokjin a smile Namjoon assured him.

"Hyung... I'm here okay? "

...

As people and car pass by, you stared at the key in your hand. Sighing, you glanced at the newly built building infront of you, looking back at your Father he gave you a soft smile and gestured you to go on.

Entering the key in the hole, you slid the door open softly and glanced around. It looks like as if it was owned by a royal family, caressing your hand at the stools, tables counters. You stopped at your tracks and stared wide eyed at the poster before you, reading it with your eyes...

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙼𝙿 | 𝙺𝚂𝙹 𝙵𝙵 ☑ 🎉