| Chapter 38

In a game of monopoly, it's either you'll get rich, be bank crupt or be thrown in jail. You don't know why Jin likes it to the fact that he wants you to play, but being you. You refused and just focused on your assigned task, glancing every now and then at your co workers on the floor playing.

"Give me the dice!"

Placing the last sachet, you towered at them and just stared too confused to play. Crouching down beside Jin, you peeked at his shoulders resting your hand at his shoulder blades in anticipation about the next thing that'll happen.

...

You might ask what happened? Well technically one of your co workers won and in the end Jin got the punishment which is cleaning the whole café after of course playing rock, paper and scissors.

Glancing out while staring at the cars passing by, you took a deep breath out and glanced at your phone. 13:03 you thought while glancing at your phone in your hand, as soon as you heard stomps and grumbles you chuckled at Seokjin who's frowning.

"What's with that sad face? "

Tilting his head, he turned to face you with furrowed eyebrows "What do you think? " he asked back sarcastically which made you roll your eyes.

"Well, who's fault is it? " you mocked smirking at him while he just stared at you with annoyance, huffing out he takes a broom and started sweeping the floor.

"Mine..."

...

Holding firmly at both of his wrist, you stepped on Seokjin's shoes and giggled. "It was supposed to be mine! " he whined which made you glance back at him who's giving you death glares, stucking a tongue out you chuckled.

"I won now, walk! "

You childishly ordered out which made him shook his head, softly struggling he walked with you like a broken doll, with stiffed legs and you chuckled at that.

"You can't possibly claim everything and name it yours you know? " you scolded while smiling down at your shoes on top of his, you were small for sure or maybe it was just your feet or maybe Seokjin just really have big feet.

"That's how it is in the palace" he whispered at your ears while you were too busy holding unto his wrist that was spread widely, in other people's point if view the two of you would be like a scarecrow walking around town and that thought made you laugh silently.

Jumping a few inch away from Seokjin, you clasp your hands together at your back and then tilted your head examining his face which made him stare right back at you.

"So like... You just claim anyone as yours?"

Confused at your sudden question, he nods shrugging as if it meant nothing to him. As you recieved his answer you grinned and then turned your back walking to who knows where.

...

Crossing your legs as you sat at the warm grass, you smiled as you saw the kids running around here and there. There were something in them that your somehow jealous at, the way they run along, giggling, laughing and some even crying for apparent reasons. It makes you think what was it?

Freedom? You aren't sure, but when you think about it maybe it is. You're jealous of the freedom they receive, the freedom as a child. No demands and such. Shifting your gaze up at Seokjin who  just arrived with plenty of street foods, you grinned and was about to snatch one when he slapped your hands and hissed at you like a cat.

Okay that was weird shrugging you gave him a quick glare, as he was just about to sit beside you, you stood up and ran along the playground towards the children huddling in one corner.

"Hi!" the three kids stated while staring up at your figure, crouching down to their level you grinned and greeted back a small "Hello" with a wave. Leaving someone who's throwing daggers at you, huffing he just sighed and munched on the food in cups, staring at it intently he frowns. Standing up, he walked his way towards you.

As soon as Seokjin arrived, the kids bidded goodbye as soon as they saw someone behind you and that made Seokjin stared at their figures blankly.

"Why did they ran away-"

"Tell me about the practical things that you own in your palace grounds Seokjin" you cutted him off and smiled, settling your gaze at his face only to shift down at his full mouth. Swallowing all of the food in his mouth in one go, he held out a cup full of skewers and looked up attempting to think of something.

"Well, my bed is actually mine, the television in my room, the sofa, the curtains, the lights-

Muttering none sense you furrowed your eyebrows while stuffing your mouth, staring at him as he talk you take note to yourself about the fact that his hair would really need a hair cut.

-and the maids and butlers well they serve-"

"The maids and butlers?! " with wide eyes, you stated out in shock and with a muffled voice.

Flinching, he nods while scratching the back of his neck. Scrunching your nose, you hissed at him and then glared crossing your arms.

"You can't claim them as if they're yours they're human Seokjin"

"They serve for me, so technically they are"

Staring at you who's gritting your teeth in annoyance, Seokjin glanced at your eyes to your nose and then your pink lips. Out of instict he took a step closer to you and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, standing firmly at your spot you gave him a scoff while still squinting your eyes at him.

"Come to think of it-"

"We talked about you thinking Seokjin it's not good" you grinned sarcastically while pushing him further away from you to throw your trash at one of the closest bins while Seokjin just tailed behind you.

"-Your actually serving for me" he continued ignoring your snorts, stopping at your tracks you turned around and tilted your head at him raising one of your eye brows. "Are you stating that I'm your's Kim Seokjin because I'm helping you? " emphasizing the word 'helping' you crossed your arms at your chest chuckling in amusement which made him grin, suddenly leaning closer to your face your eyes widen at his sudden action.

Smirking, he searched your eyes for a reaction for something he could actually hold unto, a hint, an answer, something in your dreamy eyes to complete the puzzle and with a genuine smile Seokjin whispered something which made your heart skip a beat-

"Technically speaking yes...

You're mine Min Ara"

_

10/18/2020
WC: 1100+

Q: What's your favorite color?

Finally! I have the guts to write and update! Sorry if it took long just experiencing things that are unexpected anyways... if you like this chapter please do leave a vote and a comment~

Btw Thank u so much for 900+ views it really means a lot Thank you!

o(╥﹏╥)o

You all can have my heart :3

(。’▽’。)♡

Have a nice day!

Borahae~

💜💜💜